readers' notice

  • RobertM
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 20, 2012
      "So you see, my dear Coningsby, that the world
      is governed by very different personages from
      what is imagined by those who are not behind the
      scenes."
      *Coningsby*, by Disraeli, Longmans Co., London,
      1881, p. 252 (Disraeli, Prime Minister of
      England during Queen Victoria's reign)

      To All:

      On July 26 I received a note from Willy Lochmann
      about his recent article in his newsletter
      *Symptomatologische Illustrationen*.

      http://lochmann-verlag.com/no_88_esm-fiskalpakt.pdf

      Unhappily for me, it is in the German language, and
      I read German like a duck making love to a football.
      I tried, but at best I could understand maybe ten
      percent of the article, if that. Even if it
      were in English I wouldn't have the time to do
      it justice; now I hardly get any time online or
      for Anthroposophy in general. But I am trying
      to make enough time to post this little notice,
      albeit much delayed, hoping that someone else
      might do an English translation and that a
      little much-needed truth might get around more.

      Willy L. presents this article to give his
      "opinion on the 'Third Reich' and the 'Führer',
      also for people like Staudenmeier & Co." He
      says, "All real Nazis will be angry with me!"
      But it was always my position, and the ESM gave
      me the possibility to point it out."

      The occasion that provoked the article was the
      effort to "stabilize" the "Euro". WL sees this
      effort as an instance of the continuing
      plundering of (rump) Germany, and this
      plundering as a continuation of the long war
      against Germany herself. (The war has been
      going on at least four hundred years, if not
      longer. -- RM)

      The article has far too much "meat" for me to
      comment on here, even the little that I
      understood of it. For now, I'll just pick out a
      few points: one, the idea that Hitler was
      working all along for the occult-political
      powers that are hostile to Germany. The idea is
      hardly unique to WL, and there is much evidence
      on the public record to support it.

      For instance: "After overrunning France, Hitler
      ordered his armies to stop and allow the
      British and French armies to escape from Dunkirk
      to England. This made no sense at all unless
      Hitler had a secret agenda." (savethemales.ca -
      "Nazis and Soviets Acted as One"; see also "Was
      Hitler A 'British' Agent?" by Henry Makow PhD,
      and "Was Hitler An Illuminati Agent?")

      The real "miracle of Dunkirk" was not so much
      the evacuation as the fact the Hitler allowed
      the escape of the British army, which the
      Wehrmacht could have destroyed.

      As documented in *Dirty Little Secrets Of WWII
      The Hidden, Awkward Origins Of World War 2* By
      Jason Collett:

      ***
      Hitler wanted peace with Britain, as the German
      generals admitted (Basil Liddell Hart, *The
      Other Side of the Hill 1948*, Pan Books 1983)
      with regard to the so-called Halt Order at
      Dunkirk, where Hitler had the opportunity to
      capture the entire British Army, but chose not
      to. Liddell Hart, one of Britain's most
      respected military historians, quotes the German
      General von Blumentritt with regard to this Halt
      Order: "He (Hitler) then astonished us by
      speaking with admiration of the British Empire,
      of the necessity for its existence, and of the
      civilisation that Britain had brought into the
      world. He remarked, with a shrug of the
      shoulders, that the creation of its Empire had
      been achieved by means that were often harsh,
      but 'where there is planing, there are shavings
      flying'. He compared the British Empire with the
      catholic Church ­ saying they were both
      essential elements of stability in the world. He
      said that all he wanted from Britain was that
      she should acknowledge Germany's position on the
      Continent. The return of Germany's colonies
      would be desirable but not essential, and he
      would even offer to support Britain with troops
      if she should be involved in difficulties
      anywhere.." (p 200). According to Liddell
      Hart, "At the time we believed that the repulse
      of the Luftwaffe in the 'Battle over Britain'
      had saved her. That is only part of the
      explanation, the last part of it. The original
      cause, which goes much deeper, is that Hitler
      did not want to conquer England. He took little
      interest in the invasion preparations, and for
      weeks did nothing to spur them on; then, after a
      brief impulse to invade, he veered around again
      and suspended the preparations. He was
      preparing, instead, to invade Russia" (p140).
      ***

      And again, not only was Hitler protecting the
      British, the British were apparently protecting
      Hitler. For instance, from "British Aimed For
      End Of Germany, Not Nazism" *Executive
      Intelligence Review*, October, 1998:

      ***
      "It was not only for lack of support from
      circles outside the country, especially in Great
      Britain, but due to deliberate, direct sabotage
      of such attempts by the British government. The
      British acted repeatedly to ensure that no plot
      to overthrow Hitler or kill him would succeed."

      "As documented in *The Ghosts of Peace: 1935-
      1945*, a book by Richard Lamb (Great Britain:
      Michael Russel, 1987), there were numerous
      conspirators, beginning in 1938, who sought to
      overthrow Hitler."

      "It was the extinction of Germany, not the
      defeat of Nazism, which was the priority of the
      British."
      ***

      -- Lochmann is surely not the only one saying
      such things; it is very apparent that, despite
      being supposedly deadly enemies, Hitler behaved
      very strangely toward the British and that the
      British behaved very strangely toward him. And
      it surely is not out of the question that Hitler
      all along was an agent of the occult-political
      powers seeking to destroy Germany, that he had
      the assignment of getting Germany into a total
      war on all sides and then of making sure that
      Germany lost that war. It must be admitted, to
      all outward appearances, that he carried out
      such an assignment to perfection, perhaps
      unknowingly.

      -- Another point: The present, sad state of
      rump Germany is due largely to the fact that the
      Germans themselves have been "re-educated" to
      believe in their own perfidy and guilt. This
      "re-education" had been planned long in advance
      (as outlined in the book *What to do with
      Germany?* by Louis Nizer) and has been carried
      out, once again, apparently to perfection. To
      this outside observer, it appears that the
      Germans are simply pathetic, wallowing in self-
      abnegation and ignorance. But are they any more
      pathetic than, say, the American people? -- I,
      for one, would say not: all peoples of the so-
      called "advanced" world are under mass mind-
      control and are thus working to their own
      detriment under the direction of The Powers That
      Be.

      As I have mentioned before, I can only see that
      such subjection to mass mind-control is due to a
      massive failure of the nascent mass
      Consciousness Soul. How such failure has been
      brought about and what can be done to remedy it
      are the most pressing questions of the current
      socio-political situation.

      Another couple of points, just "teasers":

      In 1924 STEINER SAID: "Man darf nicht
      vergessen, dass jetzt von massgebenden
      Persönlichkeiten etwa das Folgende gesprochen
      wird. Diejenigen, welche das Prinzip der
      römischen Kirche vertreten, werden alles daran
      setzen, in der nächsten Zeit die einzelnen
      Staaten des ehemaligen Deutschen Reiches
      selbständig zu machen und aus den selbständigen
      Staaten, mit Ausschliessung - ich erzähle nur -
      der Vorherrschaft von Preussen, wieder
      aufzurichten das Heilige Römische Reich
      Deutscher Nation, das sich selbstverständlich,
      wenn es von so hervorragender Seite aufgerichtet
      wird, in seiner Macht über die umliegenden
      Nachbargebiete erstrecken wird." -- And, is that
      not essentially what happened? Recall Hitler's
      remark: "He compared the British Empire with
      the catholic Church ­ saying they were both
      essential elements of stability in the world."

      Another: the idea that mass Nazism was never
      really German; it was Chinese!

      -- Those are just a few morsels to whet the
      appetite for the whole article. WL wrote: "I
      don't know if it ever will be translated." I do
      hope that it will be translated into English and
      find the readership that it deserves. Really,
      the truth about the Second World War has never
      been told to the general public, only a few
      dribs and drabs have leaked out here and there
      in obscure publications -- and, sad to say, the
      major Anthroposophical institutions have been
      but little help in getting the truth out. Most
      of the heavy lifting has been done by non-
      Anthros, along with a few, harried Anthros like
      Bondarev and Lochmann, and a few others. The
      world needs to know the truth about that War,
      then people might come to know the truth about
      the present world-crisis. But, pessimist that I
      am, I don't see that happening soon enough to
      prevent another catastrophe.

      Nevertheless, I call upon someone who knows
      German and English to translate at least this
      article, so that those of us trapped in the
      English language might have our minds opened a
      little.

      "So you see, my dear Coningsby, that the world
      is governed by very different personages from
      what is imagined by those who are not behind the
      scenes." -- Benjamin Disraeli was a successful
      British politician at the height of British
      world-power, and he was thus in a position to
      know what he was talking about, even though he
      said it in a fictionalized format. But the
      essential truth has not changed, and the world
      needs to know that.

      Robert Mason
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 20, 2012
        *******I think this is off-topic for our list; I see little connection with the study of Steiner. -starman

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 20, 2012
          Starman, in consideration of Robert's post herein, it appears that the enemies of Rudolf Steiner and anthroposophy are having a 'field day' in other quarters concerning the concept of "holocaust denial", and how it seems to be particularly acute among the anthroposophists.

          Yet, there is a great amount of evidence, as Robert suggests, that Hitler was a kind of conjuration coming from out of the British camp of the Western Empire in the days even before the start of WW I.

          As such, it is not be be denied, or taken lightly that the western occult powers had the idea and means to unfold an occult form of geopolitics which for certain reasons made Germany the central enemy of their agenda. This was owing to the fact that the Central European cultural stream has a destiny relationship with the Christ as "I Am", and so those powers coming from the Soradtic west have to oppose what is 'German Folk Soul'.

          One specific example used by the opponents of anthroposophy today is the Russian anthroposophist, Gennady Bondarev, who is considered to be the figurehead of antisemitism and rejection of a so-called "holocaust of the Jews" as a kind of defense of Hitler. Yet, any sober mind can look and see that Bondarev never denied the program of mass extermination of the Jewish populace of Europe during the reign of the conjured Hitler.

          He only wondered about the method and how its accomplishment involving six millions Jews in Europe could have occurred in such great numbers without also endangering the general population as well. In other words, Bondarev never denied that a so-called "Holocaust" took place. His concern was size and number.

          Juan

          --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Durward Starman " <DrStarman@...> wrote:

          > *******I think this is off-topic for our list; I see little connection with the study of Steiner. -starman

        • be23566
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 22, 2012
            Why not show them this video "The Invention Of God And Religion" and engage them in an argument that is important to have. Isn't the fact that their religion is an invention more important than holocaust denial? That religion is the invention of man doesn't invalidate religion, but it puts it in its proper place. Steiner even invented a religion, the CC movement, so he believed an invented religion has value and does meet the needs of some.
            http://www.philosophyoffreedom.com/node/5722

            Tom Last

            --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "juancompostella" <juancompostella@...> wrote:

            > Starman, in consideration of Robert's post herein, it appears that the enemies of Rudolf Steiner and anthroposophy are having a 'field day' in other quarters concerning the concept of "holocaust denial", and how it seems to be particularly acute among the anthroposophists.
            >
            > Yet, there is a great amount of evidence, as Robert suggests, that Hitler was a kind of conjuration coming from out of the British camp of the Western Empire in the days even before the start of WW I.
            >
            > As such, it is not be be denied, or taken lightly that the western occult powers had the idea and means to unfold an occult form of geopolitics which for certain reasons made Germany the central enemy of their agenda. This was owing to the fact that the Central European cultural stream has a destiny relationship with the Christ as "I Am", and so those powers coming from the Soradtic west have to oppose what is 'German Folk Soul'.
            >
            > One specific example used by the opponents of anthroposophy today is the Russian anthroposophist, Gennady Bondarev, who is considered to be the figurehead of antisemitism and rejection of a so-called "holocaust of the Jews" as a kind of defense of Hitler. Yet, any sober mind can look and see that Bondarev never denied the program of mass extermination of the Jewish populace of Europe during the reign of the conjured Hitler.
            >
            > He only wondered about the method and how its accomplishment involving six millions Jews in Europe could have occurred in such great numbers without also endangering the general population as well. In other words, Bondarev never denied that a so-called "Holocaust" took place. His concern was size and number.
            >
            > Juan
            >

            > --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Durward Starman " <DrStarman@> wrote:
            > >
            > > *******I think this is off-topic for our list; I see little connection with the study of Steiner. -starman

          • juancompostella
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 22, 2012
              I watched the video, and see all the ear-markings of what religious propaganda can mean, and maybe being a good christian today means accepting all aspects of the Jewish Holocaust. Not sure what connection you're making, Tom, with "why not show them the video."
              I do know that Rudolf Steiner did not invent a religion for CC, as the below lecture describes very well coming two days before the Goetheanum burned down. He was only helping out the young theologians and Dr. Rittelmeyer in getting a liturgical form going for this 'movement for religious renewal'. While they could not accept anthroposophy directly, Steiner formulated a means by which they could eventually arrive at spiritual science, and then CC would simply drop away. Of course, this has not happened, nor has CC ever taken up the indications that Steiner gave in his September 1924 course to the Priests concerning using the Book of Revelation as the way to a fourth mystery epoch of our time.

              http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/RelMov_index.html

              Friedrich Rittelmeyer's 1928 memoir, "Rudolf Steiner Enters My Life" is very informative concerning what he was looking for, c. 1910, and what he found in his relationship with Dr. Steiner.

              Juan

              --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "be23566" <fairoaks@...> wrote:

              > Why not show them this video "The Invention Of God And Religion" and engage them in an argument that is important to have. Isn't the fact that their religion is an invention more important than holocaust denial? That religion is the invention of man doesn't invalidate religion, but it puts it in its proper place. Steiner even invented a religion, the CC movement, so he believed an invented religion has value and does meet the needs of some.
              > http://www.philosophyoffreedom.com/node/5722
              >
              > Tom Last
              >

              > --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "juancompostella" <juancompostella@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Starman, in consideration of Robert's post herein, it appears that the enemies of Rudolf Steiner and anthroposophy are having a 'field day' in other quarters concerning the concept of "holocaust denial", and how it seems to be particularly acute among the anthroposophists.
              > >
              > > Yet, there is a great amount of evidence, as Robert suggests, that Hitler was a kind of conjuration coming from out of the British camp of the Western Empire in the days even before the start of WW I.
              > >
              > > As such, it is not be be denied, or taken lightly that the western occult powers had the idea and means to unfold an occult form of geopolitics which for certain reasons made Germany the central enemy of their agenda. This was owing to the fact that the Central European cultural stream has a destiny relationship with the Christ as "I Am", and so those powers coming from the Soradtic west have to oppose what is 'German Folk Soul'.
              > >
              > > One specific example used by the opponents of anthroposophy today is the Russian anthroposophist, Gennady Bondarev, who is considered to be the figurehead of antisemitism and rejection of a so-called "holocaust of the Jews" as a kind of defense of Hitler. Yet, any sober mind can look and see that Bondarev never denied the program of mass extermination of the Jewish populace of Europe during the reign of the conjured Hitler.
              > >
              > > He only wondered about the method and how its accomplishment involving six millions Jews in Europe could have occurred in such great numbers without also endangering the general population as well. In other words, Bondarev never denied that a so-called "Holocaust" took place. His concern was size and number.
              > >
              > > Juan
            • be23566
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 22, 2012
                The religious liturgical form given by Steiner was an artistic creation (invention) that was the result of a human beings thoughts that translated truths into forms and words. This liturgy would not exist if Steiner hadn't created it as I doubt that God carved it into stone tablets for him (or carved it into his mind).

                The connection between the issue of the validity of religion and the Jewish holocaust is that I see religion and politics as the source behind the power given to this particular human tragedy to suppress people and free thinking. To weaken religion will weaken religions power to bring its great harm to the world. (remember, religious history is mapped out according to world war history)

                My own experience is that an attempt was made to suppress Bondarev's POF work on my website. I find the suppression of the free exchange of ideas repulsive and always rooted in an attempt by others to control people for their own advantage.