Re: [steiner] RAD, etc.

  • Richard Distasi
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2001
      Janet,
      thanks for your response to the issue of R.A.D. I don't have the background
      that you have in this field however one can begin to see that as you said,
      "something nefarious is at work here." With the alarming increase of R.A.D.,
      autism and ADHD I would have to agree. You addressed the forces that most
      likely are behind this (what else could you call it) 'attack' on today's
      children. I would have to concur with your opinion. Also, thanks for the web
      site at the bottom of your message. Here is a portion of it:

      " The Mind Garden recognizes that the spirit of a child needs nourishing and
      nurturing before all else because if a child's spirit is crushed or ignored,
      nothing else functions properly. There will be a lack of ethics, integrity
      and respect. Sound familiar in the climate and culture of today?"

      Thanks again, Rick Distasi