RE: [steiner] Guardian of the Threshold

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2012
      *******I was meditating on it this past month as we did the Guardian of the Threshold Mystery Drama in New York.

         One who would bring the spiritual world into himself (as a Second Self directing his lower self) will no longer have fear. Conversely, if fear still exists, you're not yet ready to experience the spiritual world. You will, once you fear no more.

         For all not ready, their fear is a good thing; it's the Guardian speaking within, saying "Don't". People who irrationally put down all psychic development, like the Skeptics, are afraid to think of such planes of existence because they're not ready to look at them. It's the explanation for a lot of alcoholism, as this cuts off all soul-spirit experience.

        For spirit-development, courage is more important that intellect.

      To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
      From: dalelute@...
      Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 07:35:26 +0000
      Subject: [steiner] Guardian of the Threshold

      Has anyone worked with this for a while?

      "My threshold is constructed out of every feeling of fear to which you are still accessible, out of every shrinking from the power which will take over to itself the complete responsibility for all your deeds and thoughts. So long as you have still any fear of that self-government of your fate, all that belongs to this threshold has not yet been built into it; and so long as a single stone is there found missing, you must remain standing as one forbidden entrance, or else must you stumble. Seek not, then, to pass my threshold until you feel yourself liberated from all fear, ready for the highest responsibility."

    • dalelute@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2012
        I do want to see The Mystery Drama.
        I've been studying this for a few years and my experience is that as awareness increases, anything that has not been observed rightly is amplified. There is an increased sensitivity.
        The challenge right now is to understand that each hurdle crossed will bring in another and to be thankful instead of annoyed. This involves unlearning what was thought to be normal. The annoyances are my teacher. They are me - keeping me from stepping through too soon.