Soul-Calendar, Week 16 after Easter

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 22, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 27 KB
    [Attachment(s) from Durward Starman included below]

        The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation CANCER from July 21st to August 3rd in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the CRAB from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, Green, is attached to this e-mail.

     *  MANTRA # 16 *

    Zu bergen Geistgeschenk im Innern,

    Gebietet strenge mir mein Ahnen,

    Dass reifend Gottesgaben

    In Seelengründen fruchtend

    Der Selbstheit Früchte bringen.

    To preseve the Spirit-Gifts in my Inner self

    Bids me strongly my sensing of the future,

    So that those ripening Godly-gifts

    In the Soul’s Ground bearing fruit,

    The Selfhood's Fruit will bring.

     An interpretation of the mantra:

      The summer is when we are meant to lose ourselves in the summer play of light and warmth, to find ourselves in a different way later in the year; and
    this is just what the past few week's verses have pictured.

       Now, this Spirit we surrendered to so strongly has wrapped itself about the Self, planting seeds we sense will grow towards the future--- and as they ripen, our own
    abilities will.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, July 22nd. Moon Virgo.  Mary Magdalene. The astronomer Bessel born 1784.

    Monday,  July 23rd. Moon Libra.   Apollinaris, Student of Peter. Syrus, Christian teacher in Justinian's time.

    Tuesday, July 24th. Moon Libra. Christiana.

    Wednesday,  July 25th. Moon Scorpio. St. Christopher.

    Thursday, July 26th. Moon Scorpio. First Quarter. Anna.

    Friday July 27th. Moon Scorpio. Martha.

    Saturday,  July 28th. Moon Sagittarius. 1750 Johann Seb. Bach died. 1794 Robespierre executed. 1804 Philosopher Ludwig Feuerbach born.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

        "Evening stars" Mars and Saturn continue to dominate the night sky. Reddish Mars is high in the south at sunset, to the left of the Lion.  Yellowish Saturn is further east, above Spica, the ear of corn in the hand of Virgo the Virgin. Mars is approaching Saturn and will conjunct it in August. The moon passes between both Tuesday night; Mars will be to the right of it and Saturn to its left (east).

    Message 2 of 8 , Jul 14, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 57 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation GEMINI from June 16th through July 20th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the TWINS from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, yellow, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 16 *

    Zu bergen Geistgeschenk im Innern,

    Gebietet strenge mir mein Ahnen,

    Dass reifend Gottesgaben

    In Seelengründen fruchtend

    Der Selbstheit Früchte bringen.

    To save Spirit-Gifts in my Inner self

    Bids me strongly my sensing of the future,

    So that those ripening Godly-gifts

    In the Soul’s Ground bearing fruit

    The Selfhood's Fruit will bring.

    An interpretation of the mantra:

        The summer is when we are meant to lose ourselves in the summer play of light and warmth, to find ourselves in a different way later in the year; and
    this is just what the past few week's verses have pictured.

       Now this Summer Spirit we surrendered to so strongly has wrapped itself about the Ego, planting seeds we sense will grow towards the future---- and, as THEY ripen, our OWN abilities will.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, July 14th. Moon Libra.  First Quarter. 1801 Johannes Muller (the Natural Scientist) born.

    Monday, July 15th. Moon Libra.  The Day that, according to legend, the Apostles set out on their missions and each chose a different region to go to.   1099 The Crusaders stormed Jerusalem.

    Tuesday, July 16th. Moon Scorpio.  The Flight of Muhammed 622 A.D. (Hegira).

     Wednesday,  July 17th. Moon Scorpio.   Leo IV.

    Thursday,  July 18th. Moon Sagittarius. St. Thomas Aquinas.

    Friday
     July 19th. Moon Sagittarius. St. Vincent de Paul.

    Saturday,  July 20th
    . Moon Capricorn.  The Prophet Elijah (Elias).

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Venus is the bright white 'star' low in the West at sunset. It will rise higher every night over the next several months.
       Saturn is high in the southern sky at sunset, near the stars of Scorpius. The waxing moon, just past half-full, goes by it Tuesday and Wednesday nights.

    Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 469 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation LEO from August 4th through Sept. 7th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the LION from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, Blue, is attached to this e-mail.

    ******* MANTRA # 16 *******

    Zu bergen Geistgeschenk im Innern,

    Gebietet strenge mir mein Ahnen,

    Dass reifend Gottesgaben

    In Seelengründen fruchtend

    Der Selbstheit Früchte bringen.

    To save the Spirit-Gifts in my Inner self

    Bids me strongly my sensing of the future,

    So that those ripening God-gifts

    In the Soul’s Ground bearing fruit

    The Selfhood's Fruit will bring.

       An interpretation of the mantra: The summer is when we are meant to lose ourselves in the summer play of light and warmth, to find ourselves in a different way later in the year; and this is just what the past few week's verses have pictured.

       Now this Spirit we surrendered to so strongly has wrapped itself about the Ego, planting seeds we sense will grow towards the future--- and as THEY ripen, our OWN abilities will.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday August 3rd. Moon SCORPIO. First Quarter1492 Start of the first Voyage of Columbus.

    Monday August 4th. Moon SCORPIO.  Dominic (Founder of the Dominican Order). Josias, King of Judea. Josias, the Prophet. Tertullian. Aristarchus. 1792 the Poet Shelley born.

    Tuesday August 5th. Moo
    n SAGITTARIUS. 1396 Gutenberg born.

    Wednesday August 6th. Moon SAGITTARIUS. Sixtus.

    Thursday August 7th. Moon CAPRICORN. Asra. Cajetan. Donatus. Petrus and Julianus. Ulrika.

    Friday August 8th. Moon CAPRICORN.
    Cyriacus. Justinus. Romanus. Eseverus. Smaragdus. Ladislaus.

    Saturday August 9th. Moon AQUARIUS. Cajetan. Ericus.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Mars is in the southwest at sunset, a yellow-red "star" in the middle of three in a line, between the bright star Spica (the ear of corn held by Virgo the Virgin) on the right and yellowish Saturn to the left (east). The half-moon will be seen to pass by Mars Sunday night and Saturn Monday night.

    To receive this by e-mail every week, join the Facebook group "Spiritual Science".