    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 57 KB

        The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation GEMINI from June 16th to July 20th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the TWINS from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, Yellow, is attached to this e-mail.

     *  M A N T R A  # 13 *

    Und bin ich in den Sinneshöhen,

    So flammt in meinen Seelentiefen

    Aus Geistes Feuerwelten

    Der Götter Wahrheitswort:

    In Geistesgründen suche ahnend

    Dich geistverwand zu finden.

    And when I am in the Senses' Heights

    There flames up in my Soul's Depths

    Out of Spirit Fire-Worlds

    The Gods' Truth-Word:

    "In Spirit-Ground seek expectantly

    Your spirit-relation to find."

    An interpretation of the mantra:

          The spiritual force of the light is so strong that we lose ourselves totally in the senses, which IS the World Spirit--- and this is what we must experience fully at this time in order to find our own Spirit which is united to it.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, July 1st. Moon Sagittarius.  G. W. Leibnitz born 1646.

    Monday,  July 2nd. Moon Capricorn. 1778 Rousseau died.

    Tuesday, July 3rd. Moon Capricorn. Full Moon. Anatolius.

    Wednesday,  July 4th. Moon Aquarius. Ulrich.

    Thursday, July 5th. Moon Aquarius. Cyril and Methodius. Hosea (Prophet)

    Friday July 6th. Moon Aquarius. Hus born 1369; Hus burned at the stake 1415. 1502 University of Wittenberg founded.

    Saturday,  July 7th. Moon Pisces.  Demetrius.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

        "Evening stars" Mars and Saturn dominate the night sky. Reddish Mars is high in the south at sunset, to the left of the Lion.  Yellowish Saturn is further east, above Spica, the ear of corn in the hand of Virgo the Virgin. Mars is approaching Saturn and will conjunct it in August.