RAD, etc.

  • Janet
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2001
      I'd like to add something along the lines of RAD as long as the subject
      is children. Did you know that autism is now diagnosed in 1 out of every
      150 children? This is a lifelong debilitating condition that is of
      epidemic proportions.

      The culprit is narrowed down to the mercury used in the triple shots of
      MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) Single vaccinations don't cause immediate
      autistic symptoms, sometimes before the mother's very eyes, but it's
      cheaper for the doctors to give a triple dose instead of a single one,
      so they often lie to the parents and say the individual vaccines are not
      available. It comes down to money.

      Did you know that babies are routinely started on vaccines as infants,
      sometimes even in the hospital? That mercury is a highly toxic metal
      that pools in the vial of the triple MMR and if not shaken properly
      before pulled into the syringe, the child receives pure mercury injected
      directly into the body?

      Autistic children are brilliant and gifted. They are coming in at a very
      important time in our history. We need to ask....why are these children,
      the leaders of tomorrow being poisoned to the point that they cannot
      function in the real world?

      Steiner says that a disability is the result of the soul not fully
      incarnating, but that was before man stepped in and started vaccinating
      with toxic substances.

      Yes, I'm interested in what Steiner said about the beginning of time but
      I'm more concerned about what Ahriman is doing to our children now in
      the 21st century. Think about it...1 in 150 children with a life-long
      debilitating condition. And the numbers are increasing daily.

      ER had a program this week about a child who died because of
      complications that arose when his parents refused to vaccinate for
      measles. Aware parents noted that Anthony Edwards, who has an autistic
      son, did not appear on that episode. He told a parent who knows him and
      who called him that he didn't want to be part of that one. Needless to
      say, this indictment of "negligent parents" has the autistic community
      up in arms. Measles had already started to decline before the MMR
      introduced.

      Before you ask what this has to do with Steiner or Anthroposophy, please
      stop a minute and think about this. Doesn't anybody see the dark forces
      at work here? What about ADHD and the scandalous prescribing of Ritalin
      which is now used by over 500,000 children in this country, including
      preschoolers? Is little Harry fidgeting in his seat in school? He must
      be hyperactive, quick give him Ritalin so he doesn't disrupt class. Much
      quicker than changing the diet, right?

      Does his mind wander while thinking about some new invention he's
      working on? He must have ADD. Quick...give him Ritalin so he'll be so
      zoned out he can't jiggle or think straight.

      Ritalin is classified in the same category as cocaine. It's now the drug
      of choice among teens who grind and sniff it to get a cocaine high while
      secure in their faulty knowledge that if it's prescribed for their
      little brother it must be safe.

      It's a drug for Pete's sake with known short term side effects and the
      long term effects aren't even known yet. What in God's name are we doing
      to our children?

      I'm tired of people flipping this off and saying I'm worried about
      nothing. Nothing? I've worked with these children for 20 years and see
      the incredible increase in autism. I see the harm that's been done and
      the frustration of parents trying to stand up to the medical community.
      It's all too obvious to me that something nefarious is at work here.

      Janet
      http://crcjct.home.netcom.com/spiritedchild.html

    • JLA
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2001
        Janet,

        Good work and you have my support .

        Jeff
      • Janet
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2001
          I'd like to clarify one point regarding my previous post about autism.
          The 1 in 150 number is accurate, however it is for what is now known as
          "Autism Spectrum Disorder" or ASD. This category includes several
          autism-like conditions such as Asperger's and Rett's Syndromes as well
          as full-blown autism.

          So, the 1 in 150 is not specifically "autistic"--in which they must
          demonstrate 7 out of 14 criteria--but children with autistic-like
          symptoms, which is bad enough I think considering they may have 5 or 6
          out of the 14. It's also interesting that cases occur frequently in
          clusters, much like some types of cancer do.

          Janet
        • Richard Distasi
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 17, 2001
            Janet,
            thanks for your response to the issue of R.A.D. I don't have the background
            that you have in this field however one can begin to see that as you said,
            "something nefarious is at work here." With the alarming increase of R.A.D.,
            autism and ADHD I would have to agree. You addressed the forces that most
            likely are behind this (what else could you call it) 'attack' on today's
            children. I would have to concur with your opinion. Also, thanks for the web
            site at the bottom of your message. Here is a portion of it:

            " The Mind Garden recognizes that the spirit of a child needs nourishing and
            nurturing before all else because if a child's spirit is crushed or ignored,
            nothing else functions properly. There will be a lack of ethics, integrity
            and respect. Sound familiar in the climate and culture of today?"

            Thanks again, Rick Distasi