Would like to start a discussion

  • dalelute@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2012
      Studying and Working with the Rudolf Steiner Material for the last couple years has been a very interesting journey.
      Some of the books I'm currently working with:
      The Way of Initiation
      Initiation and its Results

      Has anyone else worked with this material?

      There are very few people to talk to locally. Hopefully we can get a discussion going.
    • DrStarman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2012
        Welcome to our group (I guess "Dale" is your name?). I would like this group to be just that--- a way for people discovering anthroposophy to communicate with others when they have no one local.
        I live in the Virginia Beach area made famous by Edgar Cayce, but even in what you'd expect to be a metaphysical town, can seldom find anyone seriously interested in anthroposophy here to talk to. We have a small study group and do ritual reading to the dead. I have been using Steiner's meditative path for 35 years now. I send out the weekly meditative mantras here because of my interest in meditation and astrology.
        Very few people use our group for discussion, so if you want one you'll have to be persistent. Just post thoughts or questions and hopefully we can start one. Most of our members refuse to have e-mails sent so they see nothing in real time.
        -starman