Time for a Group Moderator!

  • BenGregg
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2011
      I don't know about everyone else on this group, but I'm definitely not appreciating some of the recent spam posts we've been getting, e.g. golf.conan's (golf.conan@...) recent post titled: "Have An Approach With A Love From Your Place" which is basically a list of online personal websites.

      Is anyone minding the store? If not, then perhaps it's time that we set up a moderator. I'd be happy to volunteer, although I can't promise that I'd get to this every day.

      Bottom line is, if we truly care about this group, we should not be allowing users to spam us with content that has nothing to do with Rudolf Steiner, Anthroposophy or any related topics of discussions--the kinds of discussions that I believe this site was setup to promote. While I all about keeping an open minded, I just don't see how posts about sites where one can sign up for casual sex is relevant to this forum...