Soul-Calendar, Week 36 after Easter

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 25, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 240 KB

       The mantras for each week are well known to many students of Steiner, but the original 'Calendar ' also had 12 Images of the Zodiac, to be meditated with each month (to sense the working of the 'solar' forces in the cosmos), plus a listing of the Moon's phases & position in the signs each night (for sensing the 'lunar' forces), and a list of dates of births and deaths of spiritual figures and dates of events to contemplate on specific days. Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets this week as well.

            THE ZODIAC IMAGE
        The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation SAGITTARIUS from Dec. 1st through Jan. 4th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the ARCHER from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, a shade of magenta, is attached to this e-mail.

     *  M A N T R A  # 3 6  *

    In meines Wesens Tiefen spricht

    Zur Offenbarung drangend

    Geheimnisvoll das Weltenwort:

    Erfulle deiner Arbeit Ziele

    Mit meinem Geisteslicht

    Zu opfern dich durch mich .

    In my Being's Depths speaks

    Urging me to Revelation

    Mysteriously the World-Word:

    'Fulfill your Work's Objectives

    With My Spirit-Light

    To offer yourself up through Me.'

         This week, the divine world speaks in the soul's depths in a way we can sense, saying that, if our deeds will be filled with its Light, we can be its channels to others, offering ourselves through it.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, December 25th. Moon Capricorn. Birth of Jesus. Newton born 1642. Charlemagne crowned King in Rome 799.

    Monday,  December 26th. Moon Capricorn.   St. Stephen, the first Martyr.

    Tuesday, December 27th. Moon Aquarius.     Day of John, author of the Gospel. Kepler born 1571.

    Wednesday,  December 28th. Moon Aquarius.   Day of Remembrance of the Innocent Children murdered by Herod.

    Thursday,  December 29th. Moon Aquarius. The Prophet Nathan.  Malthus the national economist died 1834.

    Friday,  December 30th. Moon Pisces.  Day of David, King of Israel.

    Saturday,  December 31st. Moon Pisces.  J. Wycleff died 1384.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

        "Evening star" Venus can be seen in the southwest at sunset. The crescent of the new moon will be seen close to it after sunset Monday and Tuesday nights.
       Jupiter is the bright "star" high in the southern sky from sunset till shortly before dawn.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:

       Reddish Mars rises in the East before midnight and is visible in the southern sky until sunrise, to the east of the Lion.  It is approaching as close as it ever gets to earth in its orbit, so it will brighten to yellowish-red and turn retrograde in the sky, meaning it will appear to stay near the same stars it is near now for most of the coming spring and summer, in fact returning to the stars of the Lion is passed through this fall.

    FOR THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE: Start with the 10th mantra today.

    Message 2 of 7 , Dec 9, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 53 KB

         The mantras for each week are well known to many students of Steiner, but the original 'Calendar ' also had 12 Images of the Zodiac, to be meditated with each month (to sense the working of the 'solar' forces in the cosmos), plus a listing of the Moon's phases & position in the signs each night (for sensing the 'lunar' forces), and a list ofdates of births and deaths of spiritual figures and dates of events to contemplate on specific days.

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation SAGITTARIUS from December 1st through Jan. 4th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the ARCHER from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of 'Magenta' we can't yet actually see, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 36 *

    In meines Wesens Tiefen spricht

    Zur Offenbarung drangend

    Geheimnisvoll das Weltenwort:

    Erfulle deiner Arbeit Ziele

    Mit meinem Geisteslicht

    Zu opfern dich durch mich.

    "In my Being's Depths speaks,

    Urging me to Revelation

    Mysteriously, the World-Word:

    'Fulfill your Work's Objectives

    With My Spirit-Light

    To offer yourself up through Me' "

        This week, the divine world speaks in the soul's depths in a way we can sense, saying that if our deeds will be filled with its Light, we can be its channels to others, offering ourselves through it.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, December 9th. Moon Scorpio. Poet Milton born 1608.

    Monday, December 10th. Moon Scorpio.  1520 Luther burns Papal Bull.

    Tuesday, December 11th. Moon Sagittarius.  1843 Robert Koch born.

    Wednesday, December 12th. Moon Sagittarius.  Albrecht von Haller died 1777.

    Thursday, December 13th. Moon  Capricorn. New Moon.  Friedrich Hebbel died 1863.

    Friday Dec
    ember 14th. Moon Capricorn. Tycho Brahe born 1546.

    Saturday,
     December 15th. Moon Aquarius.  St. Ignatius.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Jupiter is the bright white 'star' in the east that dominates the night sky, rising shortly after sunset, next to the bright star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus.