Re: [steiner] RE: Blackholes & N.D.E.s

  • Richard Distasi
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2001
      Sena,
      Steiner did mention suicide along with cyanide poisoning. I don't think
      however that it is simply suicide itself ( though suicide certainly has its
      negative karmic consequences) or then I think he would have mentioned the
      consequences of suicide alone. Then again I think that both a suicide by
      means of cyanide poisoning together do have such an effect upon the soul. He
      particularly targeted cyanide though and what it does to the soul after
      death and how such a death ( and I would assume also any form of death as in
      genocide or chemical warfare) by cyanide negatively impacts the etheric
      stream from the sun to the earth.
      I may be repeating myself here once too often but as this time period
      (1933-1945) began to culminate there was the heightened use of such a means
      of genocide. Was the earth's own etheric sheath negatively impacted by such
      means ( as well as by the entire world crisis) which in turn occluded the
      spiritual events that were transpiring in the etheric at that time? I think
      so. [rick distasi]