Soul-Calendar, Week 15 after Easter

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31 8:57 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 27 KB

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets this week as well.

                                                           *******
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation CANCER from July 21st to August 3rd in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the CRAB from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign (Green) is attached to this e-mail.

    *  M A N T R A  # 15 *

    *  M A N T R A  # 1 5 *

    Ich fühle wie verzaubert

    Im Weltenschein des Geistes Weben

    Es hat in Sinnesdumpfheit

    Gehüllt mein Eigenwesen,

    Zu schenken mir die Kraft

    Die, ohnmächtig sich selbst zu geben,

    Mein Ich in seinen Schranken ist.

    I feel how enchanted

    Into World-Shining is the Spirit's Weaving:

    It has in Senses' Dimness

    Enclosed my Self-Essence

    To give me the Power:

    That, powerless myself to give

    My "I" in its boundaries is.

    An interpretation of the mantra:

        The summer is when we are meant to lose ourselves in the play of light and warmth; then, from out of the Spirit revealed in the outer world, we are
    to find our "selves" again in the World-Self.

       This week in this ongoing process, the Spirit we experience through the beauty of the senses in the outer world has enwrapped itself around the Ego, which would otherwise be cut off from the world--- a "spell" cast over it which is unwrapped at Christmastime, which is the opposite verse to this week's.

            THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, July 31st. Moon Leo.  1472 University of Munich founded. 1556 Ignatius von Loyola died. 1886 Franz Liszt died.

    Monday, August 1st.  Moon Virgo.  Macabees. 1744 Natural Scientist Lamarck born.

    Tuesday, August 2nd. Moon Virgo. Hannibal. 1832 Olcott born.

    Wednesday, August 3rdMoon Libra. 1492 Start of the first Voyage of Columbus.

    Thursday, August 4thMoon Libra.   Dominic (Founder of the Dominican Order). Josias, King of Judea. Josias, the Prophet. Tertullian. Aristarchus. 1792 the Poet Shelley born.

    Friday,  August 5th. Moon Scorpio. 1396 Gutenberg born.

    Saturday,  August 6th. Moon Scorpio. First Quarter.  Sixtus.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

    Dim, yellowish Saturn is in the southwest at sunset, amongst the stars of the Virgin. It makes a triangle with the 2 bright stars Spica and Arcturus. The crescent noon will be close to it Wednesday and Thursday nights.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:
    The brilliant "morning stars" Jupiter and Venus are visible in the east just before sunrise, rising in that order, with dimmer, reddish Mars between them.

    Message 2 of 7 , Jul 15 8:22 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 57 KB

        The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation GEMINI from June 16th to July 20th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the TWINS from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, Yellow, is attached to this e-mail.

     *  M A N T R A  # 15 *

    Ich fühle wie verzaubert

    Im Weltenschein des Geistes Weben

    Es hat in Sinnesdumpfheit

    Gehüllt mein Eigenwesen,

    Zu schenken mir die Kraft

    Die, ohnmächtig sich selbst zu geben,

    Mein Ich in seinen Schranken ist.

    I feel how enchanted

    Into World-Shining is the Spirit's Weaving:

    It has in Senses' Dimness

    Enclosed my Self-Essence

    To give me the Power

    That, powerless myself to give,

    My "I" in its boundaries is.

    An interpretation of the mantra:

       The summer is when we are meant to lose ourselves in the play of light and warmth; then, from out of the Spirit revealed in the outer world, we are
    to find our "selves" again in the World-Self.

       This week the Spirit we experience through the beauty of the senses in the outer world has enwrapped itself around the Ego, which would otherwise be cut off from the world--- a "spell" cast over it which is unwrapped at Christmastime, which is the opposite verse to this week's.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, July 15th. Moon Gemini. The Day that, according to legend, the Apostles set out on their missions and each chose a different region to go to. 1099 The Crusaders stormed Jerusalem.

    Monday,  July 16th. Moon Cancer. The Flight of Mohammed 622 A.D. (Hegira).

    Tuesday, July 17th. Moon Cancer. Leo IV.

    Wednesday,  July 18th. Moon Cancer. New Moon. St. Thomas Aquinas.

    Thursday, July 19th. Moon Leo. St. Vincent de Paul.

    Friday July 20th. Moon Leo.
    The Prophet Elijah (Elias).

    Saturday,  July 21st. Moon Virgo.

    Daniel.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

        "Evening stars" Mars and Saturn continue to dominate the night sky. Reddish Mars is high in the south at sunset, to the left of the Lion.  Yellowish Saturn is further east, above Spica, the ear of corn in the hand of Virgo the Virgin. Mars is approaching Saturn and will conjunct it in August.

    Message 3 of 7 , Jul 27 11:29 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 27 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation CANCER from July 21st through August 3rd in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the CRAB from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, green, is attached to this e-mail.

    ******* MANTRA # 15 *******

    Ich fühle wie verzaubert

    Im Weltenschein des Geistes Weben

    Es hat in Sinnesdumpfheit

    Gehüllt mein Eigenwesen,

    Zu schenken mir die Kraft

    Die, ohnmächtig sich selbst zu geben,

    Mein Ich in seinen Schranken ist.

    I feel how enchanted

    Into World-Shining is the Spirit's Weaving:

    It has in Senses' Dimness

    Enclosed my Self-Essence

    To give me the Power:

    That, powerless myself to give,

    My "I" in its boundaries is.

      An interpretation of the mantra:

       The summer is when we are meant to lose ourselves in the play of light
    and warmth; then, from out of the Spirit revealed in the outer world, we are
    to find our "selves" again in the World-Self.

        This week the Spirit we experience through the beauty of the senses in the outer world has wrapped itself around the Ego, which would otherwise be cut off from the world--- a "spell" is cast over it, which is unwrapped at Christmastime (the opposite verse to this week's).

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday July 27th. Moon LEO.  Martha.

    Monday July 28th. Moon VIRGO. 1750 Johann Seb. Bach died. 1794 Robespierre executed.1804 Philosopher Ludwig Feuerbach born.

    Tuesday July 29th. Moo
    n VIRGO. Simplicius. 1856 Robert Schumann died.

    Wednesday July 30th. Moon VIRGO.  Ruth.

    Thursday July 31st. Moon LIBRA. 1472 University of Munich founded. 1556 Ignatius von Loyola died. 1886 Franz Liszt died.

    Friday August 1st. Moon LIBRA.
    Macabees. 1744 Natural Scientist Lamarck born.

    Saturday August 2nd. Moon SCORPIO. Hannibal. 1832 Olcott born.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Mars is high in the southwest at sunset, a brilliant yellow-red "star". It's now between the bright star Spica (the ear of corn held by Virgo the Virgin) on the right and yellowish Saturn to the left (east). The moon, nearing half-full, will be seen between them Saturday night.