Soul-Calendar, Week 14 after Easter (SUMMER)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2011
    • 27 KB

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets this week as well.

                                                           *******
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation CANCER from July 21st to August 3rd in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the CRAB from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign (Green) is attached to this e-mail.

    *  M A N T R A  # 1 4 (Summer) *

    An Sinnesoffenbarung hingegeben,

    Verlor ich mein Eigenwesens Trieb,

    Gedankentraum, er schien

    Betäubend mir das Selbst zu rauben,

    Doch weckend nahet schon

    In Sinnenschein mir Weltendanken.

    To Senses' offerings given over

    I lose Self-Essence's Drive;

    Dreaminess of Thinking, it seems

    To stupefy me, the Self to rob,

    But a waking now approaches,

    From Senses' Shining in me, of World-Thinking.

       An interpretation of the mantra:

         The summer is when we are meant to lose ourselves in the play of light and warmth, so strong that it dims down the Ego's thinking; then, from out of the Spirit revealed in the outer world, we are to find our "selves" again in the "World-Self." This is the St. John's experience of "I must decrease that He may increase."

        This week that "World-Thinking", the Ideas the Spirit uses to build Nature, now begins to approach us in our summer waking-dream state, where we are immersed in the senses' beauty.

            THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, July 24th. Moon Taurus

    Christiana.

    Monday, July 25th.  Moon Gemini.

    St. Christopher.

    Tuesday, July 26th. Moon Gemini.

    Anna.

    Wednesday, July 27thMoon Cancer.

     Martha.

    Thursday, July 28thMoon Cancer.

    1750 Johann Seb. Bach died. 1794 Robespierre executed.1804 Philosopher Ludwig Feuerbach born.

    Friday,  July 29th. Moon Leo.

     Simplicius. 1856 Robert Schumann died.

    Saturday,  July 30th. Moon Leo. New Moon.

    Ruth.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

    Dim, yellowish Saturn is in the southwest at sunset, amongst the stars of the Virgin. It makes a triangle with the 2 bright stars Spica and Arcturus.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:
    The brilliant "morning stars" Jupiter and Venus are visible in the east just before sunrise, rising in that order, with dimmer, reddish Mars between them. The waning crescent moon is seen near Jupiter the early morning of Sunday the 24th, near Mars Wednesday morning and near Venus Saturday the 29th just before sunrise.

    Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2012
    • 57 KB

        The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation GEMINI from June 16th to July 20th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the TWINS from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, Yellow, is attached to this e-mail.

     *  M A N T R A  # 14 (SUMMER)*

    An Sinnesoffenbarung hingegeben,

    Verlor ich mein Eigenwesens Trieb,

    Gedankentraum, er schien

    Betäubend mir das Selbst zu rauben,

    Doch weckend nahet schon

    In Sinnenschein mir Weltendanken.

    To Senses' offerings given over

    I lose Self-Essence's Drive;

    Dreaminess of Thinking, it seems

    To stupefy me, the Self to rob,

    But a waking now approaches

    From Senses' Shining in me of World-Thinking.

      An interpretation of the mantra:

        The summer is when we are meant to lose ourselves in the play of light and warmth, so strong that it dims down the Ego's thinking---- then, from out of the Spirit revealed in the outer world, we are to find our "selves" again in the World-Self. This is the St. John's experience of "I must decrease that He may increase."

      This week that World-Thinking, the Ideas the Spirit uses to build Nature, now begins to approach us in our summer "waking-dream state", where we are immersed in the senses' beauty to the point of reducing our own natural thinking to dreaminess..

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, July 8th. Moon Pisces.  Aquila and Priscilla.

    Monday,  July 9th. Moon Aries. Anatolia.

    Tuesday, July 10th. Moon Aries. Last Quarter.  1509 Calvin born.

    Wednesday,  July 11th. Moon Taurus. Pius I.

    Thursday, July 12th. Moon Taurus. 1536 Erasmus of Rotterdam died.

    Friday July 13th. Moon Taurus. 1889 Robert Hamerling died.

    Saturday,  July 14th. Moon Gemini.
     1801 Johannes Müller (the Natural Scientist) born.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

        "Evening stars" Mars and Saturn continue to dominate the night sky. Reddish Mars is high in the south at sunset, to the left of the Lion.  Yellowish Saturn is further east, above Spica, the ear of corn in the hand of Virgo the Virgin. Mars is approaching Saturn and will conjunct it in August.