Soul-Calendar, Week 11 after Easter

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 57 KB
    Sorry to be late with this week's Calendar. -starman

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets this week as well.

                                                           *******
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation GEMINI from June 16th to July 20th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the TWINS from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign (yellow) is attached to this e-mail.

    * M A N T R A # 11 *

    Es ist in dieser Sonnenstunde

    An dir, die weise Kunde zu enkennen;

    An Weltenschönheit hingegeben,

    In dir dich fühlend zu durchleben:

    Verlieren kann das Menschen-Ich

    Und finden sich im Welten-Ich.

    It is in this sun-hour

    For you, the wise prophecy to know;

    To World-Beauty given over,

    In you you feel to live through:

    Man's I can lose itself

    And find itself in the World-I.

    An interpretation of the mantra:

       The spiritual force of the light in the outer world of the senses is now so strong that we must give ourselves over to it in feeling, and we have a fore-sense of the losing of one's ordinary selfhood to find ourselves again in spirit-being in the height of summer.

            THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, July 3rd. Moon Leo

    Anatolius.

    Monday, July 4th.  Moon Virgo.

    Ulrich.

    Tuesday, July 5th. Moon Virgo.

    Cyril and Methodius. Hosea (Prophet).

    Wednesday, July 6thMoon Libra.
     Hus born 1369; Hus burned at the stake 1415. 1502 University of Wittenberg founded.

    Thursday, July 7thMoon Libra.

     Demetrius.

    Friday,  July 8th. Moon Scorpio.

     Aquila and Priscilla.

    Saturday,  July 9th. Moon Scorpio.

    Anatolia.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

    Dim, yellowish Saturn is in the south at sunset, amongst the stars of the Virgin. It makes a triangle with the 2 bright stars Spica and Arcturus. The crescent of the New Moon will be seen near it Wednesday and Thursday nights.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:
    The brilliant "morning stars" Jupiter and Venus are visible in the east just before sunrise, rising in that order, with dimmer, reddish Mars between them.

    Message 2 of 5 , Jun 17, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 57 KB

       The mantras for each week are well known to many students of Steiner, but the original 'Calendar ' also had 12 Images of the Zodiac, to be meditated with each month (to sense the working of the 'solar' forces in the cosmos), plus a listing of the Moon's phases & position in the signs each night (for sensing the 'lunar' forces), and a list of dates of births and deaths of spiritual figures and dates of events to contemplate on specific days. Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets this week as well.

            THE ZODIAC IMAGE
        The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation GEMINI from June 16th to July 20th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the TWINS from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, Yellow, is attached to this e-mail.

     *  M A N T R A  # 11 *

    Es ist in dieser Sonnenstunde

    An dir, die weise Kunde zu enkennen;

    An Weltenschönheit hingegeben,

    In dir dich fühlend zu durchleben:

    Verlieren kann das Menschen-Ich

    Und finden sich im Welten-Ich.

    It is in this Sun-hour

    For you, the wise prophecy to know;

    To World-Beauty given over,

    In you you feel to live through:

    Man's I can lose itself

    And find itself in the World-I.

    *******An interpretation of the mantra:

        The spiritual force of the light in the outer world of the senses is now so strong that we must give ourselves over to it in feeling, and we have a fore-sense of the losing of one's ordinary selfhood, to find ourselves again (in spirit-being) in the height of summer.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, June 17th. Moon Gemini. Montanus.

    Monday,  June 18th. Moon GeminiMarkus.

    Tuesday, June 19th. Moon Cancer. New Moon. Council of Nicea 325 A.D.

    Wednesday,  June 20th. Moon Cancer. Silverius.

    Thursday, June 21st. Moon Leo. Eusebius

    Friday,  June 22nd. Moon Leo. Wilhelm von Humboldt born 1767.

    Saturday,  June 23rd. Moon Leo.  Colombus born 1456.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

        "Evening stars" Mars and Saturn dominate the night sky. Reddish Mars is high in the west at sunset, to the left of the Lion.  Yellowish Saturn is low in the south, next to Spica, the ear of corn in the hand of Virgo the Virgin. Mars is approaching Saturn and will conjunct it next month. The moon will pass by both next week.

    Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2013

           The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation TAURUS from May 1st through June 15th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the BULL from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, orange, is below.

      * MANTRA # 11 *

      Es ist in dieser Sonnenstunde

      An dir, die weise Kunde zu enkennen;

      An Weltenschönheit hingegeben,

      In dir dich fühlend zu durchleben:

      Verlieren kann das Menschen-Ich

      Und finden sich im Welten-Ich.

      It is in this sun-hour

      For you, the wise prophecy to know;

      To World-Beauty given over,

      In you you feel to live through:

      'Man's I can lose itself

      And find itself in the World-I.'

      An interpretation of the mantra: The spiritual force of the light in the outer world of the senses is now

      so strong that we must give ourselves over to it in feeling, and we have a fore-sensing of the losing of one's ordinary selfhood, to find ourselves again in spirit-being in the height of summer.

      THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

      Sunday, June 9th. Moon Cancer. Columban.

      Monday, June 10th. Moon Cancer  Onophrius,

      Tuesday, June 11th. Moon Cancer.  Alexander the Great died 323 B.C.  Roger Bacon died 1294.

       Wednesday,  June 12th. Moon Leo.  Basilides.

      Thursday,  June 13th. Moon Leo.  Alfred.

      Friday
       June 14th. Moon Virgo. Basilius.

      Saturday,  June 15
      th. Moon Virgo. Vitus.

      ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

         Mercury and Venus are the bright white 'stars' low in the West at sunset; the crescent moon  appears close to both after sunset Sunday and Monday nights.
         Yellowish Saturn is high in the southern sky by midnight. It is reaching its greatest brilliancy, which makes it stand out near the stars Arcturus and Spica.

      -starman