Soul Calendar Mantra 8: Dream existence

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 47 KB

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets this week as well.

                                                           *******
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation TAURUS from May 1sth to June 15th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the BULL from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign (orange) is attached to this e-mail.

    * M A N T R A # 8 *

    Es wächst der Sinne Macht

    Im Bunde mit der Götter Schaffen,

    Sie drückt des Denkens Kraft

    Zur Traumes Dumpfheit mir herab.

    Wenn göttlich Wesen

    Sich meiner Seele einen will,

    Muss menschlich Denken

    Im Traumessein sich still bescheiden.

    There waxes the Senses’ Might

    In Union with the Gods’ Shaping,

    It draws my Thinking’s Power

    Down to Dream Dimness.

    When godly Essence

    With my soul would become one,

    Must Man’s Thinking

    Quietly humble itself to Dream-existence .

       An interpretation of the mantra:

       The spiritual force of the light in the outer world of the senses, growing in this spring-time, is so strong that it "dims down" our thinking--- and this week, that very dim dream state is what we must pay heed to in order to sense the working of the spiritual world rather than our conscious thinking.

            THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, June 12th. Moon Scorpio

     Basilides.

    Monday,  June 13th.  Moon Sagittarius.

    Alfred.

    Tuesday, June 14th. Moon Sagittarius.

    Basilius.

    Wednesday,  June 15thMoon Capricorn. Full Moon.
     Vitus.

    Thursday,  June 16thMoon Capricorn.

     Aurelius.

    Friday,   June 17th. Moon Capricorn.

    Montanus.

    Saturday,   June 18th. Moon Aquarius.

    Markus.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

    Dim, yellowish Saturn is in the south at sunset, amongst the stars of the Virgin. It makes a triangle with the 2 bright stars Spica and Arcturus. The waxing moon is seen near it Friday and Saturday nights.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:
    The brilliant "morning stars" Jupiter, Mars and Venus are visible in the east just before sunrise, rising in that order.