Soul-Calendar Mantra#7: Foreboding of the Future Keeps Us From Being Lost in the Present Moment

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8 7:54 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 47 KB
    Sorry this week's mailing of the 'Calendar' was so delayed. -starman  The 'CALENDAR OF THE SOUL'

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets this week as well.

                                                           *******
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation TAURUS from May 1sth to June 15th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the BULL from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign (orange) is attached to this e-mail.

    * M A N T R A # 7 *

    Mein selbst, es drohet zu entfliehen,

    Vom Weltenlichte mächtig angezogen.

    Nun trete du mein Ahnen

    In deine Rechte kraftig ein

    Ersetze mir des Denkens Macht

    Das in der Sinne Schein

    Sich selbst verlieren will.

    My Self, it threatens to fly out,

    To World-Light mightily drawn.

    Now enter you, my foreboding,

    Into your rightful place forcefully,

    Restore for me Thinking’s Might

    That in the Senses’ Shine

    Would lose itself.

    An interpretation of the mantra:

       The weaving of the Sun in the growth of the plants reveals the Divine working. The past few weeks we can feel that spiritual essence working as being like our souls spread out in external space. But now the spiritual force of the light is so strong that we would dissolve into it--- so a feeling of what is to come in the future grows in us to keep us from being
    only in this present moment, preventing thinking from losing itself totally in the senses.

            THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, June 5th. Moon Leo

    Boniface (the Apostle to Germany in the 8th century).

    Monday,  June 6th.  Moon Leo.

     Julian the Apostate born 331.

    Tuesday, June 7th. Moon Virgo.

    Lucian.

    Wednesday,  June 8thMoon Virgo. First Quarter.
     Muhammed died 632.

    Thursday,  June 9thMoon Libra.

     Columban.

    Friday,   June 10th. Moon Libra.

      Onophrius.

    Saturday,   June 11th. Moon Scorpio.

    Alexander the Great died 323 B.C.

    Roger Bacon died 1294.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

    Dim, yellowish Saturn is in the south at sunset, amongst the stars of the Virgin. It makes a triangle with the 2 bright stars Spica and Arcturus. The waxing moon is seen near it Friday and Saturday nights.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:
    The brilliant "morning stars" Jupiter, Mars and Venus are visible in the east just before sunrise, rising in that order.