Soul-Calendar, Week 6 after Easter

    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2011
    • 47 KB

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets this week as well.

                                                           *******
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation TAURUS from May 1sth to June 15th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the BULL from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign (orange) is attached to this e-mail.

    * M A N T R A # 6 *

     Es ist erstanden aus der Eigenheit

    Mein Selbst und findet sich

    Als Weltenoffenbarung

    In Zeit- und Raumeskräften;

    Die Welt, sie zeigt mir überall

    Als göttlich Urbild

    Des eignen Abbilds Wahrheit.

    There has arisen out of my Egohood

    My Self, and finds itself

    As World-Revelation

    In Time- and Space-forces;

    The World, it points out to me everywhere

    As godly Archetypal picture

    My own Image’s truth.

    An interpretation of the mantra:

        We can see that the spiritual essence working in Nature (as the transformation of spring goes on around us in time and space) is an image of our true Self, which this week rises out of our ego-consciousness to find itself mirrored there.

            THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, May 29th. Moon Taurus.

    Christiana.

    Monday,  May 30th.  Moon Taurus.

    The Maid of Orleans burnt 1431.

    Tuesday, May 31st. Moon Gemini.

    Angela

    Wednesday,  June 1stMoon Gemini. New Moon.
    Nicodemus.

    Thursday,  June 2ndMoon Gemini.

     Erasmus

    Friday,   June 3rd. Moon Cancer.

     Clotilde.

    Saturday,   June 4th. Moon Cancer.  Karpasius.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

    Dim, yellowish Saturn is in the south at sunset, amongst the stars of the Virgin. It makes a triangle with the 2 bright stars Spica and Arcturus.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:
    The brilliant "morning star" Venus is seen in the East every day before sunrise. Mercury, Jupiter and Mars are now also visible in the east just before sunrise. The waning crescent moon is close to them all Monday and Tuesday mornings.

    Message 2 of 5 , May 13, 2012
    • 93 KB

       The mantras for each week are well known to many students of Steiner, but the original 'Calendar ' also had 12 Images of the Zodiac, to be meditated with each month (to sense the working of the 'solar' forces in the cosmos), plus a listing of the Moon's phases & position in the signs each night (for sensing the 'lunar' forces), and a list of dates of births and deaths of spiritual figures and dates of events to contemplate on specific days. Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets this week as well.

            THE ZODIAC IMAGE
        The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation TAURUS from May 1st through June 15th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the BULL from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, orange, is attached to this e-mail.

     *  M A N T R A  # 6 *

    Es ist erstanden aus der Eigenheit

    Mein Selbst und findet sich

    Als Weltenoffenbarung

    In Zeit- und Raumeskräften;

    Die Welt, sie zeigt mir überall

    Als goöttlich Urbild

    Des eignen Abbilds Wahrheit.

    There has arisen out of my Egohood

    My Self and finds itself

    As World-Revelation

    In Time- and Space-forces;

    The World, it points out to me everywhere

    As godly Archetypal picture

    My own Image’s truth.

         We can see that the spiritual essence working in Nature, as the transformation of spring goes on around us in time and space, is an image of our true Self, which this week rises out of our ego-consciousness to find itself mirrored there.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, May 13th. Moon  Pisces.  Carl von Linne born 1707. Cuvier (the great natural scientist) died 1832.

    Monday,  May 14th. Moon Pisces.   Boniface. Ludwig Bechstein died 1860.

    Tuesday, May 16th. Moon Aries.  Torquatus Antonius, prophet in 15th century.

    Wednesday,  May 16th. Moon Aries.   Sarah. Suzanne.

    Thursday, May 17th. Moon Aries.  Bruno Magnus, Russian Apostle of the 11th century.

    Friday,  May 18th. Moon Taurus.  Isabella.

    Saturday,  May 19th. Moon Taurus. J.G. Fichte born 1762.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

        "Evening star" Venus is high in the west at sunset, next to one of the stars of Orion, about to return to the sun and disappear from the evening sky for 9 months. Yellow-red Mars is high in the south at sunset, next to the heart of the Lion, Regulus.  Dimmer, yellowish Saturn rises in the southeast at sunset, next to Spica, the ear of corn in the hand of Virgo the Virgin.

    Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2013
    • 93 KB

[...]

    Sunday, May 5th. Moon Aries.   Columbus discovers America 1492.

    Monday, May 6th. Moon Aries.  John, writer of the Gospel and the Apocalypse.

    Tuesday, May 7th. Moon Aries.   Gottfried.

    Wednesday,  May 8th. Moon Taurus. The Prophet Micah.  H.P. Blavatsky died 1891.

    Thursday,  May 9th. Moon Taurus. New Moon.  Ascension Day.  Schiller died 1805.

    Friday
     May 10th. Moon Gemini.   Gordian.

    Saturday,  May 11
    th. Moon Gemini. Otto von Guernicke (inventor of the air-pump) died 1686.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Jupiter is the bright white 'star' in the West at sunset, next to the bright orange-red star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus.

    -Starman.