Soul-Calendar, Week 5 after Easter

    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 47 KB

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets this week as well.

                                                           *******
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation TAURUS from May 1sth to June 15th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the BULL from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign (orange) is attached to this e-mail.

    * M A N T R A # 5 *

    Im Lichte, das aus Gesistestiefen

    In Raume fruchtbar webend

    Der Götter Schaffen offenbart:

    In ihm erscheint der Seele Wesen

    Geweitet zu dem Weltensein

    Und auferstanden

    Aus enger Selbstheit Innenmacht.

    In Light, that out of Spirit-Deeps

    Weaving in Space bearing its fruit

    The Gods’ Shaping is revealed :

    In it shines the Soul’s Essence

    Widened toWorld-Existence

    And resurrected

    Out of narrow Selfhood’s Inner Might.

    *******An interpretation of the mantra:

    The weaving of the Sun in the springtime growth of the plants reveals the Divine working.

    We can feel that this spiritual essence working is similar to our own inner souls---- that it is like our soul spread out in external space.

            THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, May 22nd. Moon Aquarius.

    Richard Wagner born 1813.

    Monday,  May 23rd.  Moon Aquarius.

    Savanarola burnt at the stake 1498.

    Tuesday, May 24th. Moon Pisces.

    Copernicus died 1543. Lord Bulwer-Lytton born 1803.

    Wednesday,   May 25thMoon Pisces.
    Laying of the Foundation Stone of the Strassbourg Monastery 1277.

    Thursday,  May 26thMoon Aries.

     The Venerable Bede (famous English monk of the 8th century).

    Friday,   May 27th. Moon Aries.

     Maria of Magdala. Dante born 1265. Calvin died 1564.

    Saturday,   May 28th. Moon Aries.

     Wilhelm.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

    Dim, yellowish Saturn is in the south at sunset, amongst the stars of the Virgin. It makes a triangle with the 2 bright stars Spica and Arcturus.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:
    The brilliant "morning star" Venus is seen in the East every day before sunrise. Mercury, Jupiter and Mars are now also becoming visible, close to the sun just before sunrise. The waning crescent moon is close to them all Saturday morning the 28th and the 2 mornings after.

    Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 47 KB

       The mantras for each week are well known to many students of Steiner, but the original 'Calendar ' also had 12 Images of the Zodiac, to be meditated with each month (to sense the working of the 'solar' forces in the cosmos), plus a listing of the Moon's phases & position in the signs each night (for sensing the 'lunar' forces), and a list of dates of births and deaths of spiritual figures and dates of events to contemplate on specific days. Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets this week as well.

            THE ZODIAC IMAGE
        The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation TAURUS from May 1st through June 15th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the BULL from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, orange, is attached to this e-mail.

     *  M A N T R A  # 5 *

    Im Lichte, das aus Gesistestiefen

    In Raume fruchtbar webend

    Der Götter Schaffen offenbart:

    In ihm erscheint der Seele Wesen

    Geweitet zu dem Weltensein

    Und auferstanden

    Aus enger Selbstheit Innenmacht.

    In Light, that out of Spirit-Depths

    Weaving in Space bears its fruit,

    The Gods’ Shaping is revealed :

    In it shines the Soul’s Essence

    Widened to World-Existence

    And resurrected

    Out of narrow Selfhood’s Inner Might.

       The weaving of the Sun in the spring growth of the plants this week reveals the Divine working. We can feel that this spiritual essence working is similar to our own inner souls--- that it is like our soul spread out around us in external space.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, May 6th. Moon  Sagittarius.  John, writer of the Gospel and the Apocalypse.

    Monday,  May 7th. Moon Sagittarius.    Gottfried.

    Tuesday, May 8th. Moon Sagittarius. The Prophet Micah.  H.P. Blavatsky died 1891.

    Wednesday,  May 9th. Moon Capricorn.  Schiller died 1805.

    Thursday, May 10th. Moon Capricorn.  Gordian.

    Friday,  May 11th. Moon Aquarius.  Otto von Guernicke (inventor of the air-pump) died 1686.

    Saturday,  May 12th. Moon Aquarius. Last Quarter. Pancratius.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

        "Evening star" Venus is high in the west at sunset, about to return to the sun and disappear from the evening sky for 9 months. Yellow-red Mars is high in the south at sunset, next to the heart of the Lion, Regulus.  Dimmer, yellowish Saturn rises in the southeast at sunset.

    Message 3 of 5 , Apr 28, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 14 KB

         The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation ARIES from April 14th through 30th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the RAM from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, red, is attached to this e-mail.

    * MANTRA # 5 *

    Im Lichte, das aus Gesistestiefen

    In Raume fruchtbar webend

    Der Götter Schaffen offenbart:

    In ihm erscheint der Seele Wesen

    Geweitet zu dem Weltensein

    Und auferstanden

    Aus enger Selbstheit Innenmacht.

    In Light, that out of Spirit-Depths

    Weaving in Space is bearing its fruit,

    The Gods’ Shaping is revealed :

    In it shines the Soul’s Essence

    Widened to World-Existence

    And resurrected

    Out of narrow Selfhood’s Inner Might.

         The weaving of the Sun in the growth of the plants reveals the Divine working. We can feel that this spiritual essence working is similar to our own inner souls, that it is like our soul spread out in external space.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, April 28th. Moon Sagittarius.  Eusebius.

    Monday, April 29th. Moon Capricorn. The Virgin of Orleans frees Orleans 1429.

    Tuesday, April 30th. Moon Capricorn.  Seneca assassinated 65 A.D. Gauss (the mathematician) born 1777.

    Wednesday,  May 1st. Moon Aquarius.  Walpurgis.

    Thursday,  May 2nd. Moon Aquarius. Last Quarter. Leonardo da Vinci died 1519. Novalis born 1772.

    Friday
     May 3rd. Moon Pisces.    Empress Helena found the Cross of Christ in Jerusalem 326 A.D.

    Saturday,  May 4
    th. Moon Pisces. Monica, mother of Augustine dies 387 A.D.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

       Jupiter is the bright white 'star' in the West at sunset, next to the bright orange-red star Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull of Taurus.

    -Starman.

    Message 4 of 5 , May 18, 2014

           The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation TAURUS from May 1st through June 15th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the BULL from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, orange, is attached to this e-mail.

      *******MANTRA # 5*******

      Im Lichte, das aus Gesistestiefen

      In Raume fruchtbar webend

      Der Götter Schaffen offenbart:

      In ihm erscheint der Seele Wesen

      Geweitet zu dem Weltensein

      Und auferstanden

      Aus enger Selbstheit Innenmacht.

      In Light, that out of Spirit-Deeps

      Weaving in Space bearing its fruit

      The Gods’ Shaping is revealed :

      In it shines the Soul’s Essence

      Widened to the World-Existence

      And resurrected

      Out of narrow Selfhood’s Inner Might.

      *******An interpretation of the mantra:

         The weaving of the Sun in the growth of the plants reveals the Divine working. We can feel that this spiritual essence working is similar to our own inner souls, that it is like our soul spread out in external space.

      THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

      Sunday May 18th. Moon  Capricorn. Isabella.

      Monday May 19th. Moon Aquarius. J.G. Fichte born 1762.

      Tuesday May 20th. Moon Aquarius.
       Columbus died 1506. John Stuart Mill born 1806.

      Wednesday May 21st. Moon Pisces. Last Quarter.  Albrecht Dürer born 1471.

      Thursday May 22nd. Moon Pisces. Richard Wagner born 1813.

      Friday May 23rd. Moon Aries.
       Savanarola burnt at the stake 1498.

      Saturday May 24th. Moon Aries. Copernicus died 1543. Lord Bulwer-Lytton born 1803. Bob Dylan born 1941.

      ******* PLANETS IN THE EVENING SKY:

         Brilliant Jupiter has for months been ruling our night sky; it's now high in the West beneath the Twins at sunset and sets a few hours later. Mars is also an "evening star", rising in the south at sunset, at its most brilliant yellow-red now because it's now closest to the earth, near the bright star Spica (the ear of corn held by Virgo the Virgin).  Dimmer yellowish Saturn follows Mars up in the East.