RE: Blackholes & N.D.E.s

  • radistasi@peoplepc.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2001
      Jeff, you wrote:
      "Very interesting article and though we cannot know for certain about
      all
      this, it intuitively feels right on. One point though: sunspots have
      differing interpretations. Some esotericists assert that sunspots are
      actually "viruses" or sores created by mankind by our materialistic,
      unspiritual thoughts and feelings while on earth and are reflected
      back
      to the sun. There may also be a direct correlation between sun spot
      activity and earthquakes on the earth."
      - - - - -
      I read this and I feel there may certainly be much truth to it. The
      reason
      is I remember reading once what Steiner had said about cyanide
      poisoning
      and how this impacts the human soul and also the sun. He said that an
      individual who dies of cyanide poisoning releases his/her etheric
      body to
      the sun which in turn disrupts the etheric connection between the
      earth and
      the sun. He also mentioned that the soul then has a very difficult
      time in
      the after life. It can't truly find clear access to the spiritual
      world. I
      believe he also said that it (the soul) has much difficulty
      connecting with
      one's body in one's next incarnation.
      This being so I then have to think about what was really behind the
      Nazi
      death camps and all of the genocide by means of cyanide poisoning.
      Were they
      aware of this occult fact? If the Second Coming of Christ 'in the
      etheric
      sun sphere of the earth' began in 1933 and its first stage lasted 12
      years
      to 1945 as Robert Powell postulates did this practice then obfuscate
      the
      Etheric Christ experience that Steiner had mentioned? Many people
      were to
      have this Pentecostal/Etheric Christ experience that would live in
      the souls
      of humans at this time. He also said that certain Brotherhoods of the
      Dark
      Arts (primarily in England with branches in America) would do all
      they could
      to obliterate this possibility of experiencing the Etheric Christ at
      this
      time.
      It is interesting that the Feast of the Transfiguration in the
      Catholic
      Church is August 6th. and that the complete diametrically opposed
      force to
      this Impulse that was planted into the world by this act of Christ was
      perpetrated by the dropping of the atom bomb on Hiroshima on August
      6th. at
      the end of the first 12 year cycle of the Etheric Christ experience
      in 1945.
      In the Transfiguration we have supra-earthly forces of life from
      Christ
      pouring into the earth while in the atom bomb we have sub-earthly
      forces of
      death . [rick distasi]
      - - - - -
      Whether the Nazis knew of its occult effect or not, they probably
      were
      "guided" to instutitue this method of killing by other beings who
      did.
      Scientific inspirations or practices are at times not born within us
      but given to us by others. I think we would generally be shocked how
      much we really do not think within ourselves but "pick" up and
      receive
      from other beings- for good or ill.

      The correspondences below (prior e-mails to that which I have copied
      and pasted below in this e-mail [R,D.] ) also ring true and I like
      your creative
      insights on these issues. But again what bothers me again and again
      is- if the Christ event and seconding coming in the etheric in the
      20th
      century is so powerful and all emcompassing, why are there not more
      who
      experience it directly and objectively. Are we all so dense and earth
      bound?

      jeff

      Jeff you wrote,
      "But again what bothers me again and again is- if the Christ event
      and
      seconding coming in the etheric in the 20th
      century is so powerful and all emcompassing, why are there not more
      who
      experience it directly and objectively. Are we all so dense and earth
      bound?"
      - - - - -
      This is the question of our _time_ and I think that we may be so
      srongly
      earth-bound at
      this time that we can't really experience it as maybe we should. The
      oppurtunity to
      experience it at that time (1933-1945) has passed. The Etheric Christ
      according to Powell
      has now passed deeper into the earth where it will continue to do so
      and
      rise up through the earth again over approximately the next four
      hundred
      years. It moves in 12 year cycles ( a Jupiter rhythm) at one level
      and a 33
      1/3 year rhythm at another level. This whole period of the Etheric
      Christ
      moving
      down into the earth and rising again is the period of the
      tribulation. Here
      I would have to suggest the writings of Robert Powell. Here is a link
      that
      may be of interest:
      http://www.vermontel.net/~vtsophia/shore3.htm It is a brief article
      that
      summarizes some of his work on the topic.
      [rick distasi]
    • Sena Fernando
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2001
        Is it specifically cyanide poisoning which has these dire consequences,
        or is it the act of suicide which invokes the negative karmic effects?
        Sena
> [...]
        > according to Powell
        > has now passed deeper into the earth where it will continue to do so
        > and
        > rise up through the earth again over approximately the next four
        > hundred
        > years. It moves in 12 year cycles ( a Jupiter rhythm) at one level
        > and a 33
        > 1/3 year rhythm at another level. This whole period of the Etheric
        > Christ
        > moving
        > down into the earth and rising again is the period of the
        > tribulation. Here
        > I would have to suggest the writings of Robert Powell. Here is a link
        > that
        > may be of interest:
        > http://www.vermontel.net/~vtsophia/shore3.htm It is a brief article
        > that
        > summarizes some of his work on the topic.

      • Richard Distasi
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 9, 2001
          Sena,
          Steiner did mention suicide along with cyanide poisoning. I don't think
          however that it is simply suicide itself ( though suicide certainly has its
          negative karmic consequences) or then I think he would have mentioned the
          consequences of suicide alone. Then again I think that both a suicide by
          means of cyanide poisoning together do have such an effect upon the soul. He
          particularly targeted cyanide though and what it does to the soul after
          death and how such a death ( and I would assume also any form of death as in
          genocide or chemical warfare) by cyanide negatively impacts the etheric
          stream from the sun to the earth.
          I may be repeating myself here once too often but as this time period
          (1933-1945) began to culminate there was the heightened use of such a means
          of genocide. Was the earth's own etheric sheath negatively impacted by such
          means ( as well as by the entire world crisis) which in turn occluded the
          spiritual events that were transpiring in the etheric at that time? I think
          so. [rick distasi]