Re: [steiner] Music from the spiritual world

  • nicholas dee
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3 1:37 AM
      dear sena,
      i have read somewhere that beethoven's symphony no.
      9 is supposed to have that effect. i don't really
      know. i have heard that music a few times. but
      perhaps the effect is on the etheric body; so that if
      one is not a clairvoyant, one can't tell the effect.
      anyway, i named my son, ludwig, after beethoven,
      and a portion of symphony no. 9 entitled, "ode to joy"
      happens to be the first piano short piece he learned
      to play.
      nicholas

      http://invites.yahoo.com/
    • Sena Fernando
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3 3:10 AM
        Dear Nicholas,
        Thanks for sharing that with us. Beethoven's 9th is one of my
        favourites. When I listen to it I know for certain that it could not
        have arisen from physical evolution and random mutation.
        Sena