Soul-Calendar Mantra #1: EASTER

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 14 KB

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets this week as well.

                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation ARIES from April 14th to 30th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the RAM from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) ----in the color he said corresponded to the sign, red ---- is attached to this e-mail.

    *******MANTRA # 1*******

    Wenn aus den Weltenweiten

    Die Sonne spricht zum Menschensinn

    Und Freude aus den Seelenteifen,

    Dem Licht sich eint im Schauen,

    Dann ziehen aus der Selbstheit Hülle

    Gedanken in die Raumesfernen

    Und binden dumpf

    Des Menschen Wesen und des Geistes Sein.

    When out of the Wide World

    The Sun speaks to Man’s Senses

    And Joy out of the Soul’s Depths

    Becomes one with Light in vision,

    Then is drawn from the Ego’s Sheath

    Thinking into farthest Worlds

    And joins, dimly,

    Man’s Essence and the Spirit’s Being.

     An interpretation of this week's mantra:

        The dark time of Winter ends, the Sun returns. We are drawn out of ourselves, to find our connection to the cosmos through the beauty of the senses in the outer world, and this begins the annual renewal of our life forces, the annual "Resurrection."

              THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, April 24th. Moon Aquarius.   Sigmund.

    Monday,  Aprll 25th.  Moon Aquarius.
    Mark the Evangelist.

    Tuesday, April 26th. Moon Pisces.
     Uhland born 1787.

    Wednesday,   April 27thMoon Pisces. Tertullian (famous Church teacher of the 3rd century). Socrates born 470 B.C. Emerson died 1882.

    Thursday,   April 28thMoon Pisces. Eusebius.

    Friday,   April 29th. Moon Aries.  The Virgin of Orleans frees Orleans 1429.

    Saturday,   April 30th. Moon Aries. Seneca assassinated 65 A.D. Gauss (the mathematician) born 1777.

    Dim, yellowish Saturn is in the southeast at sunset, amongst the stars of the Virgin.

    The brilliant "morning star" Venus is seen in the East every day before sunrise. Mercury, Jupiter and Mars are now also becoming visible, close to the sun just before sunrise. The last crescent of the waning old Moon is seen near all 4 before dawn Saturday morning.