Soul-Calendar, Week 51 after Easter

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2011
    • 24 KB

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets in the night sky this week as well.

                                                           *******
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation PISCES from March 9th to April 13th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the FISHES from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) ----in an approximation of the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of  "purple" or magenta we can't yet actually perceive ---- is attached to this e-mail.

     *  M A N T R A  # 5 2  *

    Wenn aus den Seelentiefen

    Der Geist sich wendet zu dem Weltensein

    Und Schönheit quillt aus Raumesweiten,

    Dann zieht aus Himmelsfernen

    Des Lebens Kraft in Menschenleiber

    Und einet, machtvoll wirkend,

    Des Geistes Wesen mit dem Menschensein.

    When out of the Soul’s Deeps

    The Spirit winds its way to World-Being

    And Beauty swells into the widths of Space,

    Then is drawn from farthest Heavens

    The Life Force into human bodies

    And there becomes one, mightily working,

    The Spirit’s Essence and Man’s being.

        The dark time of Winter ends, the Sun returns. We are drawn out of ourselves, to find our connection to the cosmos through the beauty of the senses in the outer world, and this begins the annual renewal of our life forces.

              THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, March 27th. Moon Capricorn.
    1845 Röentgen born.

    Monday,  March 28th.  Moon Aquarius.

    1749 LaPlace born.

    Tuesday, March 29th. Moon Aquarius.

    1772 Swedenborg died.

    Wednesday,   March 30thMoon Pisces.

    Guido v. Arezzo (Benedictine monk of the 11th century, worked at reforming Church music).

    Thursday,   March 31stMoon Pisces.

    The Prophet Amos.

    The Prophet Jeremiah.

    Newton died 1727.

    Bunsen born 1811.

    Friday,   April 1st. Moon Pisces.

    Hugo (11th cent. Guardian of the Cartesian Order).

    Saturday,   April 2nd. Moon Aries.

    Francis de Paul, founder of the order in the 15th century.

    Theodosia, martyr in 4th century.

    Charlemagne born 742.

    Morse died 1872.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

    Dim, yellowish Saturn rises in the east shortly after sunset, amongst the stars of the Virgin.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:
    The brilliant "morning star" Venus is seen in the East every day before sunrise. The waning crescent moon is seen near it Thursday and Friday mornings. Saturn is also still visible low in the southwest at the same time.