Soul-Calendar, Week 51 after Easter

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 24 KB

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets in the night sky this week as well.

                                                           *******
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation PISCES from March 9th to April 13th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the FISHES from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) ----in an approximation of the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of  "purple" or magenta we can't yet actually perceive ---- is attached to this e-mail.

     *  M A N T R A  # 5 1  *

    Ins Innre des Menschenwesens

    Ergiesst der Sinne Reichtum sich,

    Es findet sich der Weltengeist

    Im Spiegelbild des Menschenauges,

    Das seine Kraft aus ihm

    Sich neu erschaffen muss.

    Into the Inner Essence of Man

    Gush the Senses’ Riches;

    The World-Spirit finds itself

    In mirror-image of Man’s Eye,

    That its Power out of this

    Must shape anew.

         Last week, we felt, through the use of the mantra, how the spring's growth spoke, saying that Nature is spiritually under a spell which can only be overcome by us carrying it into our own deeds.

        This week we should feel the richness of all the sprouting new growth of nature pour into us, so that Nature itself is transformed into something new, through our beholding its power within us.

              THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, March 20th. Moon Libra.
    Joachim (father of Mary).
    Martin Scotus (worthy spreader of Christendom in Poland).

    Monday,  March 21st.  Moon Scorpio.

    Benedict (founded the Benedictine Order 529).
    1685 J.S. Bach born.
    1804 Napoleonic Code published.

    Tuesday, March 22nd. Moon Scorpio.

    Leah (Laban’s older daughter). Goethe died 1832.

    Wednesday,   March 23rdMoon Sagittarius.
    Theodoricus (worthy spreader of Christendom to Holland, 10th century).

    Thursday,   March 24thMoon Sagittarius.

     Catherine (of the Christian song, which converted 50 philosophers to Christendom).

    The Archangel Gabriel.

    Friday,   March 25th. Moon Capricorn.

     The Annunciation to Mary. Novalis died 1801.

    Saturday,   March 26th. Moon Capricorn. Last Quarter.

    Israel (Isaac’s Son).

    Beethoven died 1827.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:
    Brilliant white JUPITER may be seen in the western sky for a few hours after sunset.

    Dimmer, yellowish Saturn rises in the east shortly after Jupiter sets in the west. The full moon will be seen close to it Sunday night.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:
    The brilliant "morning star" Venus is seen in the East every day before sunrise. Saturn is also visible low in the south at the same time.

    Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 24 KB

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets in the night sky this week as well.

                                                           *******
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation PISCES from March 9th to April 13th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the FISHES from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) ----in an approximation of the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of  "purple" or magenta we can't yet actually perceive ---- is attached to this e-mail.

     *  M A N T R A  # 5 2  *

    Wenn aus den Seelentiefen

    Der Geist sich wendet zu dem Weltensein

    Und Schönheit quillt aus Raumesweiten,

    Dann zieht aus Himmelsfernen

    Des Lebens Kraft in Menschenleiber

    Und einet, machtvoll wirkend,

    Des Geistes Wesen mit dem Menschensein.

    When out of the Soul’s Deeps

    The Spirit winds its way to World-Being

    And Beauty swells into the widths of Space,

    Then is drawn from farthest Heavens

    The Life Force into human bodies

    And there becomes one, mightily working,

    The Spirit’s Essence and Man’s being.

        The dark time of Winter ends, the Sun returns. We are drawn out of ourselves, to find our connection to the cosmos through the beauty of the senses in the outer world, and this begins the annual renewal of our life forces.

              THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, March 27th. Moon Capricorn.
    1845 Röentgen born.

    Monday,  March 28th.  Moon Aquarius.

    1749 LaPlace born.

    Tuesday, March 29th. Moon Aquarius.

    1772 Swedenborg died.

    Wednesday,   March 30thMoon Pisces.

    Guido v. Arezzo (Benedictine monk of the 11th century, worked at reforming Church music).

    Thursday,   March 31stMoon Pisces.

    The Prophet Amos.

    The Prophet Jeremiah.

    Newton died 1727.

    Bunsen born 1811.

    Friday,   April 1st. Moon Pisces.

    Hugo (11th cent. Guardian of the Cartesian Order).

    Saturday,   April 2nd. Moon Aries.

    Francis de Paul, founder of the order in the 15th century.

    Theodosia, martyr in 4th century.

    Charlemagne born 742.

    Morse died 1872.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

    Dim, yellowish Saturn rises in the east shortly after sunset, amongst the stars of the Virgin.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:
    The brilliant "morning star" Venus is seen in the East every day before sunrise. The waning crescent moon is seen near it Thursday and Friday mornings. Saturn is also still visible low in the southwest at the same time.