Soul-Calendar, Week 47 after Easter: Joy in Growth

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 17 KB

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets in the night sky this week as well.

                                                           *******
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation AQUARIUS from Feb. 9th to March 8th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the WATER-BEARER from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) ----in an approximation of the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of  "purple" or magenta we can't yet actually perceive ---- is attached to this e-mail.

     *  M A N T R A  # 4 7  *

    Es will erstehet aus dem Weltenschoss

    Die Sinnenschein erquickend, Werdelust.

    Sie finde meines Denkens Kraft

    Gerüstet durch die Gotteskraft

    Die kräftig mir im Innern leben.

    There will arise out of the World-Womb,

    The Senses’ shine to quicken, Growth-Joy.

    It shall find my Thinking’s Force

    Prepared through the Gods’ Forces

    That forcefully in my Inner self live.

         We are heading into spring, when the Earth awakens.

         Last week, we felt, by working with the mantra, the surging new life in the outer world, and this would have benumbed our souls if the force of Memory hadn't come in to play its proper role of preserving the Vision the Spirit had of what it wishes to create this year.

        This week, we feel how we find joy in that growth, and that our thinking is well prepared through the Divine to receive the world's revelations of new life.

              THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, February 20th. Moon Libra.
    Voltaire born 1694.

    Monday,  February 21st.  Moon Libra.

    Spinoza died 1677.

    Tuesday, February 22nd. Moon Scorpio.
    Papias (Disciple of the Apostles, died as a martyr 116 A.D.) Schopenhauer born 1788.

    Wednesday,  February 23rdMoon Scorpio.

    Lazarus (the poor man in the Gospel).
    Lazarus (who as described in John’s Gospel by Christ was awakened).

    Mathematician Gauss died 1855.

    Eduard von Hartmann born 1842.

    Thursday,  February 24thMoon Sagittarius.

    Matthias the Apostle, chosen in Judas’ place).

    Gutenberg died 1468.

    Friday,  February 25th. Moon Sagittarius.

     Cellini died 1571.

    Saturday,  February 26th. Moon Capricorn.

    Jonas (the Prophet).

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:
    Brilliant white JUPITER may be seen in the southwestern sky till about midnight.  Dimmer, yellowish Saturn rises in the east shortly after Jupiter sets in the west. The moon appears close by it Sunday and Monday nights.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:
    The brilliant "morning star" Venus is seen in the East every day before sunrise. Saturn is also visible low in the south at the same time, before sunrise.