Blackholes & N.D.E.s

  • radistasi@peoplepc.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2001
      List members:
      Is there a connection between Blackholes and N.D.E.s? I've written an
      article exploring the possible connection between Blackholes and
      N.D.E.s (or the dying process). You can reach the article at:
      http://www.angelfire.com/journal/SunLogo/Blackholes&NDEs.html
    • Sena Fernando
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2001
        Rick,
        Thank you for your interesting article. The analogy seems to make
        sense. I am adding your link to our list of bookmarks at eGroups.
        Sena

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 7, 2001
          Jeff, you wrote:
          "Very interesting article and though we cannot know for certain about
          all
          this, it intuitively feels right on. One point though: sunspots have
          differing interpretations. Some esotericists assert that sunspots are
          actually "viruses" or sores created by mankind by our materialistic,
          unspiritual thoughts and feelings while on earth and are reflected
          back
          to the sun. There may also be a direct correlation between sun spot
          activity and earthquakes on the earth."
          - - - - -
          I read this and I feel there may certainly be much truth to it. The
          reason
          is I remember reading once what Steiner had said about cyanide
          poisoning
          and how this impacts the human soul and also the sun. He said that an
          individual who dies of cyanide poisoning releases his/her etheric
          body to
          the sun which in turn disrupts the etheric connection between the
          earth and
          the sun. He also mentioned that the soul then has a very difficult
          time in
          the after life. It can't truly find clear access to the spiritual
          world. I
          believe he also said that it (the soul) has much difficulty
          connecting with
          one's body in one's next incarnation.
          This being so I then have to think about what was really behind the
          Nazi
          death camps and all of the genocide by means of cyanide poisoning.
          Were they
          aware of this occult fact? If the Second Coming of Christ 'in the
          etheric
          sun sphere of the earth' began in 1933 and its first stage lasted 12
          years
          to 1945 as Robert Powell postulates did this practice then obfuscate
          the
          Etheric Christ experience that Steiner had mentioned? Many people
          were to
          have this Pentecostal/Etheric Christ experience that would live in
          the souls
          of humans at this time. He also said that certain Brotherhoods of the
          Dark
          Arts (primarily in England with branches in America) would do all
          they could
          to obliterate this possibility of experiencing the Etheric Christ at
          this
          time.
          It is interesting that the Feast of the Transfiguration in the
          Catholic
          Church is August 6th. and that the complete diametrically opposed
          force to
          this Impulse that was planted into the world by this act of Christ was
          perpetrated by the dropping of the atom bomb on Hiroshima on August
          6th. at
          the end of the first 12 year cycle of the Etheric Christ experience
          in 1945.
          In the Transfiguration we have supra-earthly forces of life from
          Christ
          pouring into the earth while in the atom bomb we have sub-earthly
          forces of
          death . [rick distasi]
          - - - - -
          Whether the Nazis knew of its occult effect or not, they probably
          were
          "guided" to instutitue this method of killing by other beings who
          did.
          Scientific inspirations or practices are at times not born within us
          but given to us by others. I think we would generally be shocked how
          much we really do not think within ourselves but "pick" up and
          receive
          from other beings- for good or ill.

          The correspondences below (prior e-mails to that which I have copied
          and pasted below in this e-mail [R,D.] ) also ring true and I like
          your creative
          insights on these issues. But again what bothers me again and again
          is- if the Christ event and seconding coming in the etheric in the
          20th
          century is so powerful and all emcompassing, why are there not more
          who
          experience it directly and objectively. Are we all so dense and earth
          bound?

          jeff

          Jeff you wrote,
          "But again what bothers me again and again is- if the Christ event
          and
          seconding coming in the etheric in the 20th
          century is so powerful and all emcompassing, why are there not more
          who
          experience it directly and objectively. Are we all so dense and earth
          bound?"
          - - - - -
          This is the question of our _time_ and I think that we may be so
          srongly
          earth-bound at
          this time that we can't really experience it as maybe we should. The
          oppurtunity to
          experience it at that time (1933-1945) has passed. The Etheric Christ
          according to Powell
          has now passed deeper into the earth where it will continue to do so
          and
          rise up through the earth again over approximately the next four
          hundred
          years. It moves in 12 year cycles ( a Jupiter rhythm) at one level
          and a 33
          1/3 year rhythm at another level. This whole period of the Etheric
          Christ
          moving
          down into the earth and rising again is the period of the
          tribulation. Here
          I would have to suggest the writings of Robert Powell. Here is a link
          that
          may be of interest:
          http://www.vermontel.net/~vtsophia/shore3.htm It is a brief article
          that
          summarizes some of his work on the topic.
          [rick distasi]
        • Sena Fernando
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8, 2001
            Is it specifically cyanide poisoning which has these dire consequences,
            or is it the act of suicide which invokes the negative karmic effects?
            Sena
> [...]
            > according to Powell
            > has now passed deeper into the earth where it will continue to do so
            > and
            > rise up through the earth again over approximately the next four
            > hundred
            > years. It moves in 12 year cycles ( a Jupiter rhythm) at one level
            > and a 33
            > 1/3 year rhythm at another level. This whole period of the Etheric
            > Christ
            > moving
            > down into the earth and rising again is the period of the
            > tribulation. Here
            > I would have to suggest the writings of Robert Powell. Here is a link
            > that
            > may be of interest:
            > http://www.vermontel.net/~vtsophia/shore3.htm It is a brief article
            > that
            > summarizes some of his work on the topic.

          • Richard Distasi
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 9, 2001
              Sena,
              Steiner did mention suicide along with cyanide poisoning. I don't think
              however that it is simply suicide itself ( though suicide certainly has its
              negative karmic consequences) or then I think he would have mentioned the
              consequences of suicide alone. Then again I think that both a suicide by
              means of cyanide poisoning together do have such an effect upon the soul. He
              particularly targeted cyanide though and what it does to the soul after
              death and how such a death ( and I would assume also any form of death as in
              genocide or chemical warfare) by cyanide negatively impacts the etheric
              stream from the sun to the earth.
              I may be repeating myself here once too often but as this time period
              (1933-1945) began to culminate there was the heightened use of such a means
              of genocide. Was the earth's own etheric sheath negatively impacted by such
              means ( as well as by the entire world crisis) which in turn occluded the
              spiritual events that were transpiring in the etheric at that time? I think
              so. [rick distasi]