Soul-Calendar, Week 40 after Easter - LOVE

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 53 KB

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets in the night sky this week as well.

                                                           *******
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation SAGITTARIUS from Dec. 1st to Jan. 4th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the ARCHER from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) ----in an approximation of the color he said corresponded to the sign (one of 5 shades of purple we can't yet actually perceive) ---- is attached to this e-mail.

     *  M A N T R A  # 4 0  *

    Und bin ich in den Geistestiefen,

    Erf├╝llt in meinen Seelengrunden

    Aus herzens Liebewelten,

    Der Eigenheiten leerer Wahn

    Sich mit dem Weltenwortes Feuerkraft.

    And when I am in the Spirit-Depths,

    Filled full in my Soul's Ground

    Out of Heart's Love-World

    The selfhood's empty illusion

    Is with the World-Word's Fire-Strength.

     An interpretation of the mantra:

       Last week we felt given over to the revelations coming from our inner Spirit to gain the experiencing of the Light that infuses the outer world, and the power of thinking (which we do with the spirit) gave us the feeling of ourselves as a reality in the world.

       This week, this reality of selfhood, which would otherwise remain an illusion, is made fully real by the fiery power of the World-Word, through Love.

              THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, January 2nd. Moon Sagittarius.    Adam's Sons Abel and Seth. Melchior, one of the holy 3 Kings. Lavater died 1801.

    Monday,  January 3rd.  Moon Capricorn.  Caspar, one of the holy 3 Kings. Enoch, Father of Methusalah. Slavery lifted in North America 1865.

    Tuesday,  January 4th. Moon Capricorn. New Moon. Solar Eclipse. Balthasar, one of the holy 3 Kings. Methusalah, died shortly before the Flood, which legend says happened in his 969th  year. Jacob Grimm born 1785. Mos. Mendelssohn died 1786.

    Wednesday,  January 5thMoon Aquarius. 12th Day of Christmas. Francis Drake died 1596.

    Thursday,  January 6thMoon Aquarius.  Epiphany, the Festival of the Appearance of Christ. Day of the 3 Holy Kings. Joan of Arc born 1412. Schliemann born 1822.

    Friday,  January 7th. Moon Pisces.  Lucian, the Editor-in-Chief of the Greek Bible text in the 3rd cent. A.D. in Antioch, who had 70 assistants.

    Saturday,   January 8th. Moon Pisces.  Galileo died 1642.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:
    Brilliant white JUPITER is high in the south at sunset and may be seen in the southwestern sky till about midnight.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:
    The last crescent of the waning old Moon is seen before sunrise in the East Monday morning,, beneath brilliant "morning star" Venus. If the predawn sky is clear, the bright but elusive planet Mercury, also a morning star, may be seen between Venus and the Moon.