Re: [steiner] No more attachments!

  • Janet
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2001
      Sena...

      I defragged this morning and got a message that a virus was attempting
      to enter my E drive. Instead of "repair" or "continue" I clicked "stop"
      which was the wrong thing to do according to my manual, which I
      consulted after the fact.

      I defragged again but it didn't show up again as I'd hoped. Then scanned
      all my hard drives with no signs of a virus.

      Now I'm told there's no update available, so it could be that my version
      is out of date. I've never had an alert.

      Janet