Soul Calendar, Week 32 after Easter

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 460 KB
    *******Sorry to be late with this week's Calendar. -starman

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets in the night sky this week as well.

                                                           *******
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation LIBRA from Oct. 13th to Nov. 9th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the SCALES from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, VIOLET, is attached to this e-mail.

    *  M A N T R A  # 3 2  *

    Ich fühle fruchtend eigne Krafte

    Sich starkend michich der Welt verleihn;
    Mein Eigenwesen fühl ich kraftend
    Zur Klarheit sich zu wenden
    Im Lebensschicksalsweben.

    I feel my Power bearing fruit
    Strengthening me, the World to lend;
    My Ego-Essence I feel forcefully
    Wending its way to Clarity
    In Life-Destiny-Weaving.

    The season of Autumn is the Michaelmas time, in which we are meant to develop Self (inner)-consciousness instead of the Nature (outer)-consciousness we had all Summer.

    Last week, we felt how the spiritual light of thinking sought to turn to the outer world, turning into will-forces for living and illuminating sense-existence, and thus started to turn the blind urges of the soul into creatively-shaping forces.

    This week's verse describes how these will-forces are now strong enough for the outer world to connect with us (it is 'lent' to us), so that we gain clear insight into the Destiny (karma) events in our lives.

              THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, November 7th. Moon Sagittarius. 1775 Goethe entered into Weimar.

    Monday,  November 8th.  Moon Sagittarius.  1674 Milton died.

    Tuesday,  November 9th. Moon Capricorn. Day of Remembrance of 40 Martyrs, who because they refused to participate in a Feast to pagan gods, were murdered by the Langobards.

    Wednesday,   November 10thMoon Capricorn. 1483 Luther born. 1759 Schiller born.

    Thursday,   November 11thMoon Aquarius. St. Martin's Day.

    Friday,    November 12th. Moon Aquarius. 1869 Maler Fr. Overbeck died.

    Saturday,    November 13th. Moon Aquarius. First Quarter.  Nicholas I (was in the 9th century as Pope defender of celibacy for priests).

      and...    Dr. Starman's birthday!

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:
    Brilliant JUPITER is high in the southeast at sunset and may be seen in the southern sky all night long.