Re: [steiner] No more attachments!

  • Sena Fernando
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2001
      Janet,
      I don't know what they said because I did not dare open
      them. I deleted the message straightaway. At a glance, they
      looked like the attachments which caused so much alarm a
      few weeks ago.
      Sena

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2001
        Sena...

        I defragged this morning and got a message that a virus was attempting
        to enter my E drive. Instead of "repair" or "continue" I clicked "stop"
        which was the wrong thing to do according to my manual, which I
        consulted after the fact.

        I defragged again but it didn't show up again as I'd hoped. Then scanned
        all my hard drives with no signs of a virus.

        Now I'm told there's no update available, so it could be that my version
        is out of date. I've never had an alert.

        Janet