Re: [steiner] re: spiritual awakenings

  • Gisele
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2001
      ~~~~Janet, go to groups.Yahoo.com/group/steiner/message/493
      and there you'll find the original I posted (re:spiritual awakenings)

      Cheers,
      Gisele

      --- Janet <crcjct@...> wrote: > Jeff...

      > Don't leave me hanging...what's the end of the last sentence you quoted?
      > I must have missed the original. Since I work with children who have
      > trouble integrating into the classroom situation, I'm very interested
      > and have my own theories.
      >
      > Janet
      >

      > Jeff Auen wrote:
      >
      > > Gisele,
      > >
      > > Is there more to these reports and where did they actually come from.
      > >
      > > jeff auen

      > >> ...For some years we have been interested in certain behaviour
      > >> patterns in
      > >> children which were not easily explained by current theory but were
      > >> none the
      > >> less causing problems in school and which we felt needed addressing.
      > >> These
      > >> children did not necessarily have 'special needs' but were often
      > >> experiencing difficulties in integrating into the classroom
      > >> situation and
      > >> this could lead to both behavioural and learning problems.
      > >> After much thought and questioning it became apparent to us that a
      > >> possible
      > >> explanation for these behaviours might be that these children were
      > >> in some
      > >
      > > eGroups Sponsor
      > [Choose 3 DVDs for $0.49 each!]
      > Choose 3 DVDs for $0.49 each!
      >

      > > Post to steiner@egroups.com

      > > Search the archives of the group at:
      > > http://www.esotericlinks.com/egroupsearch.html
      > >
      > > Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:
      > > http://www.esotericlinks.com/steinerbooks.html

    • JLA
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2001
        Janet,

        This educational post was a partial qoute from Gisele. You can go to the
        archives and read the entire post since I do not have it any longer. Sorry.

        Jeff