Re: Going beyond the physical world

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8 12:12 PM

      Well that is a strange and rather aggressive attitude sir. I joined it in order to learn more about him and bits which I may have missed years ago when reading his stuff. But given the attitude then fine, I will pull the plug. No problem.

      Dick Richardson.

    • DrStarman@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8 12:31 PM
        ****** You just said you'd gone beyond him, without even looking at the material you asked about. I'd say yours was the aggressive attitude. -starman