Going beyond the physical world

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2010

      Going beyond the physical world

      Steiner made mention of a realm beyond this one, or beyond the five external senses and the discursive rational mind. And such a realm there certainly is to be found, known, existed in. Many have called it the Mystical Reunion.  When mystics (as they call them) describe that realm and being in it and what it is like then it is usually called an exegesis. Yet I never did find an exegesis of it in his writings. Maybe he did and I missed it. So if you know of such an exegesis from him I would very much like to read it to compare notes.

      Dick Richardson

    • DrStarman@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2010
        *******Try reading his book Theosophy or Outline of Esoteric Science, or any of his thousands of lectures in which he constantly describes the higher worlds unknown to the physical senses but known to the Higher Self when it's developed. Are you acquainted with Steiner at all? -starman

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 8, 2010
          I have read him, years ago. I have also written, years ago. But you have to experience before you can write. I go way beyond anything which I read of his, and so do many others, and those who will do in the future.  if you want to check it out then yu gan do so via the link at http://www.godprize.org/
          but either way, good hunting, tis all there to find. Believing is a waste of time. You want to KNOW. For it only works when you know it. And it does not come by way of books and you cannot know it by Proxy.
          Dick Richardson.

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 8, 2010
            ******Well, this is a group for the study of Steiner and anthroposophy. If you weren't interested in that, you had no reason to join. You're welcome to start a group of your own if what you want is to promote your own things. -starman

            From: "rwr" <dick.richardson@...>
            Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 15:41:58 -0000
            To: <steiner@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: [steiner] Re: Going beyond the physical world

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 8, 2010

              Well that is a strange and rather aggressive attitude sir. I joined it in order to learn more about him and bits which I may have missed years ago when reading his stuff. But given the attitude then fine, I will pull the plug. No problem.

            • DrStarman@hotmail.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 8, 2010
                ****** You just said you'd gone beyond him, without even looking at the material you asked about. I'd say yours was the aggressive attitude. -starman

                From: "rwr" <dick.richardson@...>