re not much on St John

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2001
      Dear all I am joining a local group studying St John now at lecture 5. I will keep you posted.
      I wonder if the relative silence of the group is due to this virus alert. Can group master collect information on it, what it does, what one had to do to get rid of it, if it connect to hard ware, modem, floppy drive, or only message system or the Word document or other program? lots of question but  it is the price to pay when one allows attachments.
      Yours
      Frankie
    • Janet
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2001
        Hi Frankie...

        I too have wondered at the recent silence of the list although it does
        happen periodically. Most members are on others lists that may be more
        active.

        Janet