New Member to this group

  • Christopher Bodame
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2010
      Good Morning folks from Oz, in the Blue Mountains just west of Sydney.

      I've just joined hoping to get some new perspectives. Did a short stint at the Goetheanum and Emerson in 72/73... been occupied with Epistemology off and on - mainly off...

       Will probably be a lurker but will surely raise a subject sooner or later - the Last Frontier of Consciousness - Sexuality / Procreation, in connection with the birth of one's spirit-self.

      Regards to all,
      Christopher Bodame