Re: STEINER ON SORAT/666/1998

  • carol
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2009

      RS: "... Surat/Sorat once again raises his head most mightily. Before this (twentieth) century is out, he will show himself  through his appearance in many human beings as the one by  whom many are "possessed."  Human beings will appear of whom it will be impossible to  believe that they are really human beings. These Surat-inspired human beings will be recognizable by their  external appearance; in a terrible way they will not only scoff at  everything, but will also oppose, and want to destroy, and to  push into the abyss anything that is spiritual. Outwardly, they will have intense and strong dispositions, with  savage countenances, and with furious destructiveness in their  emotions..."

      I just thought to suggest to readers of the above words of Steiner's that the subject matter being described would necessarily need be attentively monitered by individuals capable of supersensible perception for the reason that Sorat's ongoing intentions would be manifesting themselves with a penetrating, elusive spirit force - thus capable of seeping into the semi/sub conscious realms of the soul -  and thus impregrating the entire 'times' we are living in – and therefore, not simply choosing, as vice,  the people of one particular folk soul.

      Sorry for the let-down but in << reality >>, this subject matter is extremely deep and it implies that every single one of us is at risk of slipping straight away into the 'riddle' that is Sorat's plan if each and everyone of us, individually, does not make haste and remain vigilant  by aligning our thoughts and souls with the spirit force represented by the Etheric Christ and his hosts. ( think about how each and everyone's Ahrimanic double might be comprehensive to Sorat's current rise and reign – to name only one sure area of human vulnerability – and think about the St John apocalyptic prophecy of locust men and many people 'dying' ... )

      And another thought:  Anthroposophy is not only 'talk' ...

      Carol.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 25, 2009
      ******* An example attached.
      -Starman