Anthroposophical Society & "reversed cultus"

  • Peter Lam
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2009
      Thanks to Starman for last post on this subject on Dec 19.   The main reason for this message is to explain the uploading of a file just now "The Lecturer's Cross...".  (Other options were to refer to the website where I found this file, or to 'attach' it instead ??)  The file came up with a search for "reverse ritual" - just out of curiosity, as I have plenty of other unread material as mentioned previously.  Although the collection of pieces by George O'Neil forms a package, it was the last article dating from 1974 that looked particularly relevant.  See second last page regarding 'ritual in reverse' or Umgekerte Kultus in German.  It's a nice brief account of how this fits in with the re-formation of the Society in 1923/24 and quite consistent with what Starman was saying to my reading - and therefore suggests the Society should be more supportive/encouraging of the individual member's initiatives (or that of non-members for that matter) than I have found to be the case here.  I guess one needs to have experience in several countries to make comparisons, although newsletters, journals etc (and emailgroups) could give some indication.  Peace to all, including those who submit to God.