more Bondarev texts online in English

  • robertsmason_99@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2009
      FYI:

      Willy Lochmann has just posted on his website
      some more of the text from Bondarev's *Crisis
      of Civilization* (*Anthroposophie auf der
      Kreuzung der okkult-politischen Bewegungen
      der Gegenwart*) in English.

      These are in addition to the
      texts I have already posted on my website.
      The new texts are the Forewords and chapters
      1, 3, 4, and 5.  These are PDF files (a PDF
      reader can be downloaded free at
      <http://get.adobe.com/reader>).
      The links to these texts are on this page
      <http://lochmann-verlag.com/englischetexte.htm>,
      toward the bottom.

      Robert M