new URLs for Bondarev, "Ahriman"

  • robertsmason_99@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2009
      Notice to all:

      Since Yahoo Geocities will be shutting down
      this Summer, I have been trying to find a
      new home for my few webpages.  I think that
      I have settled upon FreeServers.com.  They
      give me my own domain name; I just have to
      put up with a few commercial advertisements.
      Well, it's "free".

      So, here are the new URLs for the excerpts
      from Gennady Bondarev's *The Crisis of
      Civilization* (the English translation of
      *Anthroposophie auf der Kreuzung der okkult-
      politischen Bewegungen der Gegenwart*):

      my review and excerpts:
      http://www.AltAnthroInfo.9f.com/BondarevExcerpts.htm

      chapters from the book --

      "On the Question of Christian Ethics"
      http://www.AltAnthroInfo.9f.com/ChristianEthics.htm

      "The Spiritual Configuration of Europe"
      http://www.AltAnthroInfo.9f.com/SpiritualEurope.htm

      "Middle Europe"
      http://www.AltAnthroInfo.9f.com/MiddleEurope.htm

      "Good and Evil"
      http://www.AltAnthroInfo.9f.com/GoodEvil.htm

      -- Also, my own webpage, "The Advent of Ahriman"
      is still getting some hits even after twelve
      years since I put up the original version.  So
      I'm keeping it up, with a few formatting changes,
      though there's not such a dearth of Anthro info
      on the Web as there was twelve years ago:
      http://www.AltAnthroInfo.9f.com/ahriman.htm

      -- I hope that I have all the graphics and
      cross-links working, but if someone notices that
      I've missed any, I'd appreciate a heads-up.

      Robert Mason