Re: translations of Foundation Stone meditation

  • Lee Noonan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 2009
      Hi Starman

      I contacted the Goetheanum by email and they also had a list of all the anthro societies on their website so I could contact the relevant ones. Although no contacts from Chinese, Korean, and Welsh. Actually I don't need the whole translation in each language. Each language will get a small part each, so the foundation stone will be be spoken only once, but it will contain 12 languages.

      So if I get stuck with the Gaelic it would only be a small part that would need translating.

      thanks very much

      Lee
    • Lee Noonan
      Message 2 of 4 , May 20, 2009
        Hello Starman

        I wonder if you could transalate just this part to Gaelic?

        Practise Spirit-recollection
        In depths of soul,
        Where in the wielding
        World-Creator-Life
        Thine own I
        Comes to being
        Within the I of God.

        That would be really great if you have the time.

        best wishes

        Lee