RE: [steiner] translations of Foundation Stone meditation

    Message 1 of 4 , May 17 8:39 PM
      *******If you'll contact the Vorstand at the Goetheanum, I'm sure Sergei Prokovieff would have a Russian translation. They probably also have Spanish and Japanese translations handy. I could do a Gaelic one for you but not sure I'd have time by Whitsun.
      -starman
      www.DrStarman.com

      To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
      From: lee@...
      Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 22:03:37 +0000
      Subject: [steiner] translations of Foundation Stone meditation

      Hi

      as part of our Whitsun Festival ( in Botton Village, a Camphill community in UK ) we have decided we will speak the foundation stone in 12 different languages.

      These are

      Chinese, Welsh, Gaelic, Hungarian, German, Korean, Japanese, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portugese, and Russian.

      ( these are some of the nationalities living in our Village )

      We're ok with German, English, and French. But we still need the other 9.

      Does anyone know where we could find the other translations?

      best wishes

      Lee

      HotmailĀ® has a new way to see what's up with your friends. Check it out.
    • Lee Noonan
      Message 2 of 4 , May 18 3:30 AM
        Hi Starman

        I contacted the Goetheanum by email and they also had a list of all the anthro societies on their website so I could contact the relevant ones. Although no contacts from Chinese, Korean, and Welsh. Actually I don't need the whole translation in each language. Each language will get a small part each, so the foundation stone will be be spoken only once, but it will contain 12 languages.

        So if I get stuck with the Gaelic it would only be a small part that would need translating.

        thanks very much

        Lee
      • Lee Noonan
        Message 3 of 4 , May 20 7:46 AM
          Hello Starman

          I wonder if you could transalate just this part to Gaelic?

          Practise Spirit-recollection
          In depths of soul,
          Where in the wielding
          World-Creator-Life
          Thine own I
          Comes to being
          Within the I of God.

          That would be really great if you have the time.

          best wishes

          Lee