    Message 1 of 3 , May 3 5:55 PM

      Dr. Rudolf Steiner
      gave out the 'Soul-Calendar' in 1912, consisting of 52 meditative mantras to enable us to experience the 'astral' (soul) events occurring within us as well as in Nature during the year, starting with the first mantra every year on Easter Sunday. We experience this unconsciously all through the year, but these meditative verses enable us to become conscious of it.

      The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation TAURUS from May 1st through June 15th in our era.
      A version (done by Margaret Roessler in the color of the sign, red) of a new symbolic image of the BULL from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) is attached to this e-mail.

      * M A N T R A # 4 *

      Ich fühle Wesen meines Wesens:

      So spricht Empfindung,

      Die in der sonnerhellten Welt

      Mit Lichtesfluten sich vereint;

      Sie will dem Denken

      Zur Klarheit Wärme schenken

      Und Mensch und Welt

      In Einheit fest verbinden.

      “I feel the essence of my essence”:

      So speaks Sensation,

      That in the sun-illumined World

      With flooding light becomes one;

      It will join warmth

      To Thinking‘s Clarity,

      And Man and World

      In oneness bind fast together.

      An interpretation:

          Our thinking is drawn out by our senses, to find our connection to the
      cosmos. The returning Spring light makes us feel our essence is similar to it, and
      as we join our thinking to the senses, we re-unite it with the world.

      THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

      Sunday, May 3rd. Moon Virgo.

       Empress Helena found the Cross of Christ in Jerusalem 326 A.D.

      Monday, May 4th. Moon Virgo.

      Monica, mother of Augustine dies 387 A.D.

      Tuesday, May 5th. Moon Libra.

      Columbus discovers America 1492.

      Wednesday, May 6th. Moon Libra.

      John, writer of the Gospel and the Apocalypse.

      Thursday, May 7th. Moon Scorpio.

       Gottfried.

      Friday, May 8th. Moon Scorpio. Full Moon.

       The Prophet Micah. H.P. Blavatsky died 1891.

      Saturday, May 9th. Moon Sagittarius.

      Schiller died 1805.

      PLANETS: Saturn is visible in the East from sunset on, beneath the stars of the Lion.

      Hotmail® has a new way to see what's up with your friends. Check it out.