Re: akasha/off-topic thread

  • carol
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 10 6:25 PM
      I'm not interested in pursuing this topic with anyone.

      It's now Easter weekend, apparently also the 100th anniversary of
      Rudolf Steiner's initial mention of the Etheric Christ and it is within
      this that I will hold and guard my thoughts and soul forces. carol.

      > ******* Sorry, Carol, I have no interest in this topic, or in
      conspiracy theories in general. I had an interest in Steven's question
      of what constitutes "spiritual thinking", and other parts of the study
      of anthroposophy, to which you responded.

      > If you regard wanting to stay on topic as being condescending, well
      I'm sorry, but I was answering his question, which has little to do with
      what you wrote.

      > You're welcome to pursue your topic with others here if they are
      interested. Pursuit of it, I would say, will not contribute anything to
      ours. Political discussion usually generates much heat but little light.
      It has nothing to do with pure thinking except in the most arcane
      heights of political science, and there it's typically quite abstracted.

      > Starman
      >

      > To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
      > From: organicethics@...
      > Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 00:56:31 +0000
      > Subject: [steiner] Re: akasha
      >

      > Hello Durward, I'm sorry about the letter mixup in my spelling your
      name – I hope this didn't throw you off too much - it surprises even
      me when my eyes seem to rule something of my soul and then I miss
      something so obvious.

      > You know Durward, I really don't want to engage in a contest with you
      – I enjoy when you show me your Anthroposophic qualities without
      condescention etc - and I sincerely hope that you will allow me to
      explain something to you - as gentle as I possible can- while also
      hoping that you will understand that I'm not trying to indoctrinate you.

      > ... Seeing as your Akasha post quickly followed the Body Politics one
      – in fact it was a close offshoot of this second mentioned one –
      I in fact still retained the 'thought images' cited in the BP post when
      I came upon the description of 'spiritual thinking' cited in the Akasha
      post.

      > I'm glad you explained yourself in your last address to me but most
      especially I'm glad that you reinforced your 'individuality' by pointing
      out to me that I had mis– read and thus mis- spelled a letter in
      your name.

      »

      > However, in a closely tied post (Body Politics), you wrote the
      following concerning, some human beings : « The links are to wackos
      hawking conspiracy theory nonsense.. »

      > Now Durward, concerning this second instance mentioned above, would it
      be possible for you to consider that a genuine Anthroposophist can
      listen out for and then 'hear' what in essense those particular human
      beings, those individuals, those living souls were wishing to convey,
      over and above what you, as an individual, as an Anthroposophist, know
      and identify as 'lower astral' ?

      > I've picked up an impression of you that you are not in the habit of
      associating immediate earthly events with Spiritual Science - I sort of
      understand that consciousness soul viewing of immediate earth activities
      – as they relate to world history – is not terribly evident nor
      desirable for many Anthroposophists. Even I avoided viewing world events
      through an 'Anthropsophical lens' for a great many years..

      > ... I did in fact post a link which described an apparently
      'objective' eyewitness account of secretive instructions being given to
      American police officers and this is apparently happening pretty much in
      'real time' - (I have a sister and brother in law who are police
      officers, so I'm perhaps a little astute about things like this ).

      > My point in bringing the 'link' up was not to invite Anthroposophists
      to 'dive down' with their own soul forces and attune these with the
      lower astral soul activity which obviously is the comfortable range used
      by the individuals in the video. No - it was to OBJECTIVELY listen to
      the inside information which apparently a friend and colleague of these
      2 individuals had recently conveyed to them.

      > In Anthroposohy we do know that elitist occult movements have a hand
      in the power structure of our countries and we also know that given the
      opportunity, they do conspire against humanity's 'right' to FREE
      SPIRITUAL evolution. It was having immediately to do with this fact -
      itself recognized by spiritual science - that I posted the info as an
      act of sharing . By doing so, I wasn't actually stating that such a
      thing will happen - for example, it is also possible that the police
      officers were being tricked, that they were being prepared for another
      more unpleasant 'unannounced' event and that the bank 'holiday' was used
      as an obvious and convienent 'stand in'. Who knows ? The funny thing
      about this is that something secretive is apparently likely to take
      place on the North American continent for the reason that something
      secretive is already recognized to happen.

      > Again, how might this connect with consciousness soul development ? It
      appears that in our consciousness soul epoch, when enough people have
      the courage to look at uncomfortable facts - they inevitably form a
      solid force against which the elist occult forces must contend. In other
      words, the more people discover secretive plans like the ones cited
      here, the more these plans are forced to 'fall'.

      > Also having to do with this topic is something which Rudolf Steiner
      mentioned in that there remain many members Michael's school who have
      not yet found Anthropsophy.

      > Carol.

      > Rediscover Hotmail®: Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry

      http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover\
      _Mobile1_042009