Open letter to P.S.

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2009
      Peter might be pleased to hear when I swear I get a mouth abscess :) ow.

      I do think it is good we address the issue of so-called antisemitism and also the academic historian records.

      For really they go hand in hand.

      Those acquainted with Anthroposophy will know that the fundamental foundation of Anthroposophy is truth. Speaking and living the truth, striving for the truth.

      For without truth it is obvious the world's civilizations will become decadent; civilizations will become no better than animals without the fundamental core of mans dignity: the moral virtue in being able to speak and live the truth.

      This is possibly why some people oppose Anthroposophy because they know the truth will be told.

      So how do we determine the truth?

      History of course. From this we cannot hide our heads in the sand – the facts are real and it is the people who value the fundamental virtue of truth who reveal the facts often to the disapproval of the world because it is often the ones who disapprove are the one who don't want the truth be told.

      Thus, people by now should, have the strength and courage to stand up to the virtue of moral truth. Regardless of so-called group belongings.

      You see, it is time (it is really overdue)to rise above this `collective' notion because this in itself is racist. It is racist to say I am Jewish or I am Catholic or I am a Muslim or I am a Hindu etc.

      Because really I am a Man (and a woman of course) a man who thinks for myself, who weighs the facts for myself and acts according to my own principles – not the principles of a collective organization who often has not got the better interest of people at their heart. True?

      And thus come the time when people can rise above tribal mentality and come the time formal academics recognize the science of the spirit behind their findings. For spiritual science will not dispute serious academic research.

      We will be a civilization to be proud of.

      `For if we did not have the divine in us how could we strive for the divine?' Goethe