The Saturn Mystery

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2009
      The Uriel-Oriphiel Connection

      I am with my Father and my Father is with me.

      And thus I AM with nature and nature is with me.

      And thus I AM with Time as nature is Time.

      It is in Time.

      Thus Uriel is connected is Oriphiel!

      This is a beautiful astral script and although we cannot say Uriel and Oriphiel are the one and same as Uriel is the Archangel of the Earth and Oriphiel is the Archangel of Saturn …

      (keeping in mind the Hierarchies are evolving as we are going through a period of transition – the Earth is ascending – and at the middle point we meet with the Father-principle)

      We can say …

      These sublime Beings do have a connection and the connection surely is from Old Saturn and the Reincarnation of the Earth from hence.

      We look at the Four Virtues:

      Here is our Golden Thread

      Saturn – Justice – Earth

      And we read John Jocelyn's Capricorn in Meditations on the Signs of the Zodiac:

      'In ancient days, Capricorn was linked with Makara, the Pentagram. H.P. Blavatsky says in the Secret Doctrine: `The Fifth Order is a very mysterious one, as it is connected with the Microcosmic Pentagon (sic), the five-pointed star, representing man. In India and Egypt, these Dhyanis were connected with the Crocodile, and their abode is in Capricornus'.

      With his arms extended to the sides and his feet apart, man forms the five-pointed star. In the same stanza, there is a direct reference to the dual office of Capricorn: `The Fifth Group of Celestial Beings is supposed to contain in itself the dual attributes of the both the spiritual and physical aspects of the Universe; the two poles, so to say, of Mahat, the Universal Intelligence, and the dual nature of man, the spiritual and the physical. Hence the number Five, doubled and made into Ten, connecting it with Makara the tenth sign of the Zodiac.'

      `Cancer and the Moon are the Mother-forces; Capricorn, with Saturn, its ruler, are the Father-forces. They confer wise counsel to the human father-principle. In their loftiest expression, Capricorn is the sign and Saturn the planet that stand for the Father-God, who is the foundation of heavenly and earthly existence – a being, almighty, yet related as a Father to his creatures'.

      'It was Christ who revealed God as the Father, saying, `I and my Father are one', and `I am in the Father, and ye in me, and I in you'.

      'Here a great mystery is elucidated when we are able to see beyond the lower phase of Capricorn and, piercing the illusions of the senses, reach up into the realm of spiritual reality, which underlies as a foundation, though not physically visible, both the heaven and the earth.'

      'Saturn, as Chronos, is Father Time, the Guardian of Time. As the Cosmic Recorder, it is the planet of cosmic memory. The Saturn-beings have recorded everything that has happened since `in the beginning', the Saturn Period, when human evolution began'.

      And from Roy Wilkinson's work on the Spiritual Hierarchies:

      `The Earth belongs to the rest of the solar system and to the universe. It obeys certain laws and the agencies governing its path through space are the Thrones, the Spirits of Will. (Whose sphere is Saturn)

      And the Father-principle is with the Hierarchy of the Archai, of whom Michael is. The Time Spirits are the true ancients and they are the children of the Thrones and the Cherubim.

      Thus we contemplate this beautiful script of Oriphiel and Uriel – In the Heavens and upon Earth.

      As this post shows us.