Augoeideian

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2009
      As Joan of Arc said to the papal and the jury (the world council of churches in other words)

      `You cannot unburn me'

      Thus in piety we may say of The Christ

      `You cannot uncrucify me'

      It has happened

      It is.

      The Spirit of The Knights Templar Augoeideian.

      The Risen Body of Christ – It is.

      The vials of wrath as a clean sponge is soaked in dirty water and the taint thereof is pressed out.

      It is.

      I am with my Father and my Father is with me.

      And thus I AM with nature and nature is with me.

      And thus I AM with Time as nature is Time.

      It is in Time.