Re: To The List

  • carol
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4 6:34 AM

      Thank you for your response Andrew.

      As you can see,  it took me a while to 'come around' and  be able to comfortably assimilate the content of your contribution,  and then post my own response.

      I believe the delay  has to do my being distracted by the  various  profound world movements/struggles taking place at this point in time - and ones which I believe are seting underlying determining 'configurations'  to which  our collective  humanity will be subject  for many generations to come.

      My idea is that a distinct enough division in fundamental 'philosophy'  is being sunken to an ever deeper level in living souls today,  and that this will come to reflect itself not so much in the way in which people exchange ideas,  but more in the way in which people 'expect' society to organize itself.

      Major 'clash' is what I have in mind and I think this has to do, not so much with one 'group' 'choosing to support materialistic 'advantage' over other more sensient living souls, but more about a deeply  rooted choice  to 'wait out' on the quality of TRUTH which is now pressing itself into the souls of  living beings,   from spiritual heights.

      If I were to present one evident example of how a potential for  a deeply rooted 'clash' is 'set in stone' ,  so to speak,   I would only have to consider the fact that pretty much throughout the last decade,  environmental manipulation of the highest 'scientific' degree has become commonplace.

      And basically,   I would only have to look up to the sky !

      Aerosol Crimes - AKA Chemtrails

      http://dprogram.net/2009/02/16/film-aerosol-crimes-aka-chemtrails/

      As we advance past the 10 yr mark of a Soratic Surge, the issue  of human beings  wishing to adapt to either TRUTH or  LIE is almost rediculously animated ...  (re. human force of Will)

      Andrew,  thanks for pointing out the  marking event of 2014.

      Carol.