Re: To The List

  • carol
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 15, 2009

      I don't find myself exercising arrogance in any way by thinking that the 'great man' referred to in this example of prophetic passages would be the man we have come to be  familiar with, the one who gathered many around himself in his day, in order  to firmly  establish the  Anthroposophical society/movement.

      "...Through towering hills proud men shall ride,
      no horse or ass move by his side.
      Beneath the water, men shall walk,
      shall ride, shall sleep, shall even talk.
      And in the air men shall be seen,
      In white and black and even green.
      A great man, shall come and go
      for prophecy declares it so... "

      http://www.pyramidtlc.org/mother.htm

      "This rare collection of Mother Shipton's Prophecies was sent to us by a Nexus reader who told us that , 30 years ago, she painstakingly transcribed them and managed to smuggle them out of the Mitchell library, Sydney, now the State Library of New south Wales.

      The originals were kept in a locked room, along with many other volumns of prophetic writings deemed unsuitable for viewing by the general public.

      Mother Shipton reputedly was born Ursula Sontheil in 1488 in Norfolk, England, and died in 1561. She exhibited prophetic and psychic abilities from an early age. At 24 married to Toby Shipton, she eventually became known as Mother Shipton. Many of her visions came true within her own lifetime and in subsequent centuries. These rare verses from Mother Shipton seem to have prophetic indications for our times, but, of course, are open to interpretation. "

    • Andrew Linnell
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 16, 2009
        Carol,

        Fascinating post - thank you!
        I am new to this group but not to Anthroposophy.
        In my Templar studies, I came upon something I'd like to share
        concerning 666.
        If we ask how long from a 666 cycle (Soratic Surge) does it take
        before the event is felt and noticed on earth, it would appear to be
        14 years. We find (warning: this is my research, not Steiner's) in

        680(666 + 14): astral body attack. 6th Ecumenical Council of
        Constantinople to dogmatize the human and divine wills of Jesus -
        Jesus has 2 wills and 2 natures (divine and human). Declares
        monothelitism (1 will and nature) a heresy. Separation of Sunnis and
        Shias. Building Al-Aksa Mosque on the Temple Mount begins 687. I did
        not find the exact date but during this reign of the archangel
        Zachariel, Oriphiel leads other arch-angels in a "revolt" over
        Intelligence. Zachariel, the Time Spirit in this age, has pulled
        back from full engagement by 869 although he had several decades to
        go.

        1346 (666*2 + 14): etheric body attack. Black Plague (1346 – 1351).
        Note the Knights Templars downfall began in 1307 and completed in
        1312. 1332 is 20 years ahead. 1332 + 20 = 1352 when the Plague ends.

        2012 (666*3 + 14): physical body attack. completion of "25,920 yr."
        cosmic year) in Mayan and Hopi calendars is 12/21/2012. By 2012 we
        likely will have the first bio-genetically engineered human and the
        start of parent-designed babies.

        Fear not the Future,
        Andrew
      • carol
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 4, 2009

          Thank you for your response Andrew.

          As you can see,  it took me a while to 'come around' and  be able to comfortably assimilate the content of your contribution,  and then post my own response.

          I believe the delay  has to do my being distracted by the  various  profound world movements/struggles taking place at this point in time - and ones which I believe are seting underlying determining 'configurations'  to which  our collective  humanity will be subject  for many generations to come.

          My idea is that a distinct enough division in fundamental 'philosophy'  is being sunken to an ever deeper level in living souls today,  and that this will come to reflect itself not so much in the way in which people exchange ideas,  but more in the way in which people 'expect' society to organize itself.

          Major 'clash' is what I have in mind and I think this has to do, not so much with one 'group' 'choosing to support materialistic 'advantage' over other more sensient living souls, but more about a deeply  rooted choice  to 'wait out' on the quality of TRUTH which is now pressing itself into the souls of  living beings,   from spiritual heights.

          If I were to present one evident example of how a potential for  a deeply rooted 'clash' is 'set in stone' ,  so to speak,   I would only have to consider the fact that pretty much throughout the last decade,  environmental manipulation of the highest 'scientific' degree has become commonplace.

          And basically,   I would only have to look up to the sky !

          Aerosol Crimes - AKA Chemtrails

          http://dprogram.net/2009/02/16/film-aerosol-crimes-aka-chemtrails/

          As we advance past the 10 yr mark of a Soratic Surge, the issue  of human beings  wishing to adapt to either TRUTH or  LIE is almost rediculously animated ...  (re. human force of Will)

          Andrew,  thanks for pointing out the  marking event of 2014.

          Carol.