RE: Readers' alert: *Things Past and Present*

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2009
      I did find another, more general, Steiner-said
      about the dangers of "dimming of consciousness":

      "In the present age, Ahriman can only have a strong influence upon men when their consciousness is diverted in one way or another. The most radical phenomenon is that of a fainting fit, or a diminution of consciousness lasting for a considerable time. In times like this, when a man is overcome by faintness or diminution of consciousness, the Ahriman forces can most effectively approach him. At such times they work their way into him, he is exposed to them."

      Karmic Relationships
      Esoteric Studies III
      By Rudolf Steiner
      Dornach, August 3rd, 1924