Re: [steiner] Re: Atlantean and Lemurian Times

  • Gisele
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 17, 2001
      --- starmann77@... wrote:
      and I sure appreciate people trying to put that table up here, <BR>
      but I can't see it in an ordered form with columns---maybe someone could
      just <BR>
      post it in an e-mail?)<BR>
      Dr. Starman<BR>

      Let me try this, with some copy paste and re-arranging

      These tables, grouping the rocks into 12 sedimentary and 7igneous
      formations, were made by Rudolf Steiner in 1890 when collaborating in the
      production of Pierers Lexikon, edited by J. Kurschner. It is reproduced from
      the Literarischen Fruhwerk Vol. IV, Book 19, Dornach 1941.

      V Anthropozoic or Recent

      12. Quaternary b) Alluvium-marine and 3 Large mammals including
      freshwater mammoth, cave bear,
      a) Diluvium-glacial and primitive man
      periglacial deposits

      IV Caenozoic

      11. Neogene c) Freshwater deposits 2 Large mammals including
      b) Brackish water deposits mastodon, dinotherium, a)
      Mediterranean marine aceratherium, apes,
      deposits giant lizards, palm, fig,
      elm, birch

      10. Palaeogene b) Limestones, sandstones, 1 Large mammals including
      clays and marls palaeotherium, nummulites,

      III Mesozoic

      9. Cretaceous c) Sandstones, clays, limestones, Last belemnites and
      Quader Sandstone, Cenomanian, ammonites
      Turonian and Senonian Chalk,
      Gosau formation
      b) limestones, sandstones, marls, First deciduous trees gault, red
      a) limestones, sandstones,clays, Sponges, foraminifera,
      marls spatangites, ammonites,
      belemnites, rudistids

      8. Jurassic d) Walderton transitional beds Giant saurians
      c) Malm or White Jura, Oxford Reef corals, first bony
      b) Dogger or Brown Jura fish Marsupials
      a) Lias or Black Jura Belemnites, ammonites,
      sea saurians, cryptogams

      7. Rhaetic. Dachstein limestone and Oldest mammal Dolomite
      Mountains dolomite, Kossener shales remains
      (Microlestes antiquus)

      6. Triassic c) Lettenkohle Keuper Bipedal dinosaurs
      b) dolomite, gypsum, salt Sea lilies, ceratites,
      first crayfish a)
      Bunter sandstone, Giant horsetails,
      conglomerates, marls conifers, first traces
      of birds

      II Palaeozoic

      5. Permian b)White and gray beds, First amphibians
      Kupferschiefer heterocercal tailed ganoid fish
      a)Rotliegendes or totliegendes Ferns, palms, conifers

      4. Carboniferous b)Productive coal measures Terrestrial cryptogams,
      first conifers,
      spiders and insects
      a)Millstone Grit Last trilobites, productus

      Moutain Limestone

      3. Devonian c)Shelly limestone, cyprid Armoured fish
      slates, Old Red Sandstone
      b) Eifel limestone Brachipods
      a) Graywackes Primitive land plants,

      2. Silurian d) Upper Silurian, Seaweeds, corals, sea-lilies,
      limestones, slates brachiopods, first traces of
      c)Lower Silurian,
      Quartzites, shales
      b)Ordovician, gray-wackes Trilobites, brachiopods
      and slates
      a)Cambrian, conglomerates, First unmistakable organic
      quartzites, shales remains

      I Pre-Cambrian d)Primal slates Eozoon canadense in early
      c)Mica schists limestone,if organic, is the
      b)Laurentian gneisses oldest fossil
      a)Bojische gneisses

      B. Igneous

      III Caenolithic 7 Younger trachytes and basalts

      II Mesolithic 6 Younger porphyries
      5 Younger greenstones
      4 Younger granites

      I Palaeolithic 3 Older porphyries
      2 Older greenstones
      1 Older granites

      Reference: “The Living Earth” – Walther Cloos – Lanthorn Press 1977

      Do You Yahoo!?