reference found

  • Gisele
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2001
      Jeff, do you remember you wanted to know where I found the info about
      Lemuria / Atlantis etc and I couldn't find it?
      I have at last: it's not a book by Steiner (that's why I could not find it,
      I was looking in the wrong section) but by an anthrop author who collected
      various lectures by R.S. about such subjects and others for his research, so
      that the book is referenced all over and having the book you can find where
      and when Steiner said such and such.

      "World Ether: Elemental Beings, Kingdoms of Nature"
      by Ernst Hagemann ~ Mercury Press ~ 1993

      Gisel