Re: Steiner and the Heise Book

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2008
      To give the devil his due: as PS is deligted to
      say, I am indeed "unaware" of very much regarding
      the Heise book. This is hardly surprising,
      since it is the reason why I asked the questions
      on-list in the first place.

      I'm not very likely to check the sources PS
      cites, since they are mostly in German and
      tucked away in remote archives. But I would
      be interested to see the *primary* documents
      from the Nachlassverwaltung, if anyone has
      them and would translate them.

      I have searched for Ursula Marcum's dissertation
      and haven't found it available online. Heise's
      letters tell only his side of the story, so I
      consider them to be in need of corroboration.
      I don't consider Lindenberg to be a generally
      reliable source, if his work on the history of
      the Grail is any indication:
      <http://www.willehalm.nl/grailsites/howthispublicationcameabout.htm>

      Still looking for *information*,

      Robert Mason
    • Robert Mason
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2008
        --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason <robertsmason_99@...>
        wrote:

        > To give the devil his due: as PS is deligted to

        Sorry; wrong e-list. That was unintentional.

        RM